• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcane Odyssey (Roblox) Verse Creation?

So Arcane Odyssey is a game on Roblox where the main premise is that the Player is able to explore a sort of One Piece like world littered with magical elements and spells, along with that, the game also has a storyline that keeps the Player interested.
There are some pretty good feats such as the Player tanking a gunpowder barrel explosion, General Argos creating shockwaves with his axe slams and every character, even the low tiers, being able to create small or decently sized craters in the ground.

I’m guessing just the map is One-Piece like not any other part of the game?
Well the map certainly is similar to One Piece, being mostly ocean
The main method of travel between islands is also obviously sailing like One Piece
There are "Sea Curses" which function like Logia Types (Except they're not limited to purely elemental things), though these are unobtainable by players

Other than that, it's pretty original

Saw that Argos page and I wanted to give my two cents on this.

1. Characters are absolutely subsonic in attack speed and reactions. There's guns in the game that have visible travel time that you could scale to. There's even a fighting style where you throw cannonballs as an attack, .

Here's a rough calc for the musket, video here (FrameByFrame link):
At 60 FPS:
Player starts moving at frame 144 and hits the wall at frame 494 (350 frames)

From the same wall, the player fires a musket at frame 803 and it hits the enemy at frame 821 (18 frames)

(350 frames / 18 frames) = 19.4444444 times slower.

According to the Projectile Dodging Feats page, Flintlock Musket bullets travel between 400-550 m/s. I'll be using the low-end of 400 m/s.

(400 m/s) / 19.4444444x speed difference = 20.5714286 m/s,
Superhuman
movement speed. Reaction speeds and attack speeds should be around Subsonic - Supersonic given that you can literally use guns and shit lol.
2. Wall level is 100% the bare minimum tier. Attacks can destroy rock - even the weakest earlygame bosses like Acid Samurai can do it (here) and they can easily do it in huge amounts later on. Some magic types destroy terrain better than others, but everything else (other magic types, enemies, weapons) should scale to them.

General Argos should easily be Small Building level considering that you only need ~20.92 megajoules of energy (fragmenting 2.61500 cubic meters of rock) to reach it, and characters in the game can easily do that as early as the start of the game. Will have to do a calc at some point.

General Argos should easily be Small Building level considering that you only need ~20.92 megajoules of energy (fragmenting 2.61500 cubic meters of rock) to reach it, and characters in the game can easily do that as early as the start of the game. Will have to do a calc at some point.
Agreed. I did a calc for the explosion spell and it ended up as Small Building. Given how the player can access this spell at level 15, Argos being a level 80 or so boss should absolutely scale far higher.

Agreed again.

Back