• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcane Odyssey Verse Creation?

If I recall a while back, there was an attempt to make a page for Arcane Adventures on ROBLOX, however it never came into fruition.

Now, there is a new game for Arcane Adventures titled Arcane Odyssey, and it would be interesting to make a page for it as there are a number of good feats in the verse

I agree. There are a bunch of feats from the Player character and the individual characters in the story themselves, the only issue would be the speed scaling

AO has some pretty good feats and Hax seeing how curse users are type 1 immortals and pretty much act like Logias from One Piece.
Even the weaker characters like Iris at Frostmil can easily create craters in the ground and spam her magic endlessly (Though the spamming magic part is probably just a gameplay mechanic since she's a boss, she probably has her own energy reserve in lore)

Should we count The Player and other NPCs being able to levitate by using their standard attack or holding their moves in the air as Restricted Flight? I'm conflicted on this because while it IS technically flight, it's a gameplay mechanic.

Back