• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone ever beat an unlimited boss in CF's arcade? curious cuz i'm trying to gaunlet and almost beat unlimtied ragna but WRYYYyyy

Not yet for me. I'm practicing Susano'o. And I see why he's low tier now, that piece of shit seal mechanic just sealed my best moves and I need 50 meter and overdrive to unlock all of them. Plus it doesn't carry on to next round. Damnit.

@Redgrave

I did once with Jin, fairly good with his BnB's

@GinSan

I mean the best lock is the sword, great range, good hitbox which even hits behind you and good damage. The main problem about Susanoo is that the locks reset after rounds like you said, which is unnecessarily strict on a character that already isn't that great

Yeah sword is the best, though I think spin and 5th seal is up there. These two really help me to extend my combos. And also **** sand kick and electric, former is useless and the latter can only be used as combo extender.

dammit i need to get into ragna's mind games. Inferno divideD as a tound opener does wonders so far.

Sword is best ye but yeah susanoo sealing sucks but once he gets his main stuff he's damn good. Maybe this is mori saying a god is too powerful

Ragna has kinda predictable mind games tbh. They use 5B as combo starter, likely launch you up then finish at either blood scythe or nightmare edge depending if they hjc'd or not.

ahhhh well that's useful i guess but what about nine and izanami got tips?

I ain't using Izanami so no for her. I don't play Nine tho my only tip is to look always at what you have, stock if you need to and improvise depending on what you get.

i meant the unlimited versions to fight sorry didn't make that clear

rippu. Fun fact even when i f'ed up with 2 normal wins i somehow still got to them and the conditions can be lenient (say izanami i mostly distortion and astral but when i miss astral and do an extra overdrive or distortion still got her) just don't lose a round

Nah, what did you just see is the true MvCI game ovo

Gord get killed so hard, looks like the pissed off/salty peoples wish are fully recognized.

As a Gordeau main, this is killing me inside.

Also I just tried Naoto and and I must say, what the **** do you want me to do game!? Dash Cancel after Bash then RA, you know how small the time frame is!? I thought this is the dumbed down version of Naoto, why is Dash Cancel still there!?

I heard everyone in BBTAG is good and I heard people say that Gordeau is still a good character overall...But I do hate when characters get nerfed to the point of nearly sucking. If that happened I will be pissed.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Bayo still not bad after nerf, no? But yeah Gord is dead, people who pissed off by him now celebrating it.
As a Gordeau fan, I am saddened that he got nerfed. Yet Ruby is still top tier from what I hear...

I hope Gordeau is still fun to play as and that the nerfs are not complete and total gut to the floor.

I mean the mirror match in EVO 2018 is not bad at all, it just people really don't liking Ruby/Gord but instead they throwing all the blame to Gord and here we are.

Grim reaper was annoying, but the move he has that I hate the most, and have hated since the start was that damn slide kick of his. Comboing into itself and giving ridiculously easy corner carry. It sucked when you got hit by it but grim reaper was one of the most easily manageable parts of his nightmare toolkit. That said I also saw the video and it looks like they took a giant dump on Gord and ive seen just what an arcsys nerf can do to someone so you gord mains have my sympathy. The fact that ruby was untouched even improved is just adding insult to injury.

Slide kick is super easy combo extender and can easily chained to down B which is a launcher for more Grim Reaper or air combos. Yeah it's annoying but they should've nerfed the 2B more instead of Grim Reaper. It's way better move and more abusable. Also **** Ruby, why she wasn't nerfed, she's like half of the reason why season 1 Gorby sucked.

Thank you nerfs, you forced me to become Ragna Hazama instead. Goddamn lowered hitboxes.....

I hope when they finish Guilty Gear's story, we will get a Guilty Gear x Blazblue crossover, wanted this ever since Calamity Trigger

LightinAnt said:
I hope when they finish Guilty Gear's story, we will get a Guilty Gear x Blazblue crossover, wanted this ever since Calamity Trigger
would be interesting tbh. Inb4 BBTAG dlc

@Lightin is it just me, or does it seem that every butler looking dude in Arcsys games has a bit of castlevania vibe in their songs?

Theglassman12 said:
@Lightin is it just me, or does it seem that every butler looking dude in Arcsys games has a bit of castlevania vibe in their songs?
I mean, look at their designs and concepts. Valk and Slayer look like they'd fit in perfectly with Castlevania. Also, Valk is a Werewolf and Slayer is a Vampire. It kinda speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back