• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am very late but my favourite characters are.

GG: Sol Badguy, he is cool as **** also I loved order sol. I alo like Johnny.

BB: Susanoo. Love his normals and the feeling behind his specials. I also really like kagura and I normally really, really hate charge characters.

UNIST: Enkidu, probably become my favourite fighting game character in general. Yuzuriha and Seth, love them both also both too hard for me to play. Like that Yuzu reminds me of Johnny.

My faviourte characters in the Arc System series:

GG: Sol Badguy (The guy leaks of pure awesome!), Ky Kiske, Leo and Johnny (Gotta love that guy XD)

BlazBlue: Ragna the Bloodege (One of my most fav characters ever), Jin Kirisagi, Hakumen (A badass swordsman that I love!), Hazama (Love that troll master!), Susano'o (He is just so cool!), Noel Vermillion/Mu-12, Izanami, Nu-13, Lambadra, Es, and Naoto Kurogane.

UNIST: Hyde (Kinda like a fusion of Naoto and Ragna), Seth (Such an awesome guy!), Gordeau (Who is easily the coolest character in UNIST), other character include Yuzuhira.

CrossTag: Ragna (Duh he is my fav~), Yu Narukami (I love his character and that he has an interesting way of fighting), Hyde (Another fav), and Ruby (Such a ball of innocence and quite a very easy character to play.

(Side Note: I have all of BlazBlue games and its spin offs, a few games of Guilty Gear but did not have UNIST and CrossTag since I played those two games with my cousin)

Hyde inherited Ragna's bad luck tbh. Just watch a playthrough of Nanase's Arcade Mode to see how much he gets shit on. And like Ragna...he gets called a Pedo by that one female character who likes to jump to conclusions...

I know this is bizarre and off topic...But imagine if they did this...?

Imagine instead of BlazBlue they put Guilty Gear as it became Guilty Gear: Cross Tag Battle

Instead of Persona 4 its Persona 5

For RWBY maybe...Red vs. Blue

and UNIST I have no idea for their replacements...

anywone that beats mori with their main will have their main nerf. Someone should have played with tager to nerf ovo

I mean if they did that, that would kinda defeat the point of Xrd Rev 2 since that's like the most recent version of Xrd to date

Yeah, GG is 2.5 now.

Also just saying Glass where's BB upgrade #13 I'm waiting cuz I want to add something but I'm too busy with school and GG blog

Know how Ragna with True BlazBlue of how he can't manisfesite a body or that he doesn't have a conciounus due to the state he is in since he replaced The Origin much like Saya?

I was looking up in this discussion and saw the image of Nu-13 wearing Ragna's coat and a thought came into my mind. What if like Saya, Ragna used Nu-13 as his drive (Since it was told that Izanami is Saya's drive and that the Origin is Saya) but to make it interesting was that Ragna allowed Nu-13 to have a mind of her own like with the Platinum the Trinity situation.

Since Nu-13 was the only person I have seen in the "new" possibility that Ragna created when he became The Origin that remembered him and was in a coma as then this also gives Nu-13 a massive character development since she completed in a sense her goal: Being with Ragna and wonders what next as it would lead up to her figuring out her life and possibly Rachel Alucard trying to capture Nu-13 to try and bring back Ragna since in the "new" possibility she is determined to bring Ragna back.

Side note: Imagine like Trinity Glassfille, Ragna appears as a ghost behind Nu-13 and freaks out that he is a ghost since he has a fear of it and it would be hilarious moments of him losing his cool.

I just want to say...I always hated tsubaki and I really love hakumen, so I have mixed feelings of that artwork lol.

You're not alone on disliking Tsubaki, Hakumen is one of my favs aswell. It's just that Daisuke's art looks amazing imo and the Guilty Gear pages could also use more of them in their galleries

@Rocker this is YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY PAIN!! And I will kill my friend cause she took everything from me even though I've known her long enough to know that she would never hurt anyone intentionally. The lady, so you're not alone on not being a fan of her.

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker this is YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY PAIN!! And I will kill my friend cause she took everything from me even though I've known her long enough to know that she would never hurt anyone intentionally. The lady, so you're not alone on not being a fan of her.
This is making the salt rise in me lol. for me it was even worse since hakumen liked her iirc.

The only thing I CAN say is that she at least got to her senses and was like........actually trying to help Noel rather than kill her in CF. Even though she was in the mind eater curse so it at least gets the edgy part of her out since Izanami did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back