• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh...i need to test out been using throws to do a "rapid cancel" then do it but kept failing oof

It's called "Romero Cancel". Also I don't think you can do it unless you're in a match point and has full meter. Have you tried that?

i tried full meter and match point didn't work though i still need to test and lab it i guess. >RIP just trying GG right off the bat

The Roman cancels depend on how fast you cancel into them, this also affects the color the cancel displays. I mean Ky's Stun edge + Yellow Roman cancel for example is infamously good and covers a lot of options while keeping you safe in Neutral

i got the red one (cuz full meter) in the vid i tried to do that and it seemed to work cuz idk when they did tension seems to slow down everything

You have to Roman Cancel as fast as possible to get a YRC, which will cut the tension consumption since normal RC's cost 50% and a YRC only costs half that 25%. YRC work especially well on projectiles or moves indepent of your character like setups and work well to control neutral since RC slows down the opponent

Or just Fafnir in the corner? Correct me if i'm wrong but you can combo into Sols instakill from RC'd wild throw even midscreen

does the RC depend on the meter i have or must i press 3 specific buttons?

Sorry for late response.

RC depends on what you're doing and you spend your meter depending on that.

Using RC while in neutral gives you yellow RC, which you spend 25% meter.

Using RC to cancel moves gives you red RC while using it to cancel recovery frames gives you purple RC. Both of these spend 50% meter.

Do you main Sol or just trying him out? Instant kills are rarely practial in serious matches, in some cases supers too.

Deleted my post above for post a proper good comment, also i feel we need more discussion about Arcys in general aside the Wank Power-Wise and Gameplay so here we go:

1. Does Heart joining BBTAG indicate Arcys gonna make the new Arcana Heart Game in future? I know the creator of this game passed away long ago but if they include Heart in their game then they could be making the new game as for respect and continuing his work?

2. Wonder if Granblue Fantasy Versus would be successful on western, since comparing to it rival Fate series (Mobile game vs Mobile game term) GBF is not that known, hopefully this game alongside Re-Link will raise the popularity, in Japan? No doubt it will be successful, this franchise is the biggest fandom aside Fate series, Idols Animes franchise. Touhou, The Ship Girls series, and Girl Band series, gameplay wise after seeing Daigo vs Fuudo its good despite being simple in my eyes, but hey this is just an early imperssion from mine. Daigo Charlotta almost perfect if he not rushing in the last match point against Fuudo Lancelot

3. If Arcys made another fighting game outside their own series who would be? I really sure they gonna do Fate Fighting game next after they done their current project, aside that maybe Touhou and Magical Girl Crossover is another possible one

Also shameless plug ovo

1: I don't think Team Blue is going to personally work on an AC game since Exammu are the actual devs, besides i think Team Blue is already working on a Blazblue project probably, if Mori's statement is anything to go by

2: I don't think it will be that huge since its fairly unknown and the main audience are people who like gacha's, which have minimal active gameplay, compared to a fighting game which is way more complex and in a different genre entirely

3: I hope they do a Jojo fighting game like Heritage for the Future, that would be a personal dream of mine

I think they should making new Blazblue title right now, yes.

BlazBlue: Awakening the Chaos. Probably Alpha-1 will be there with Tsubakumen too.

It sounds more like Nu might be the main character given how they name drop HER theme song in the end of Central Fiction

i wonder since ragna's sword is missing and name dropping i wonder where this will lead...

oh..that was official huh. I thought that trinity one was fan made rofl

@Light

1. Either they gonna collab in future, who know

2. Are you talking in werstern side or japan side?

3. All Star Battle already good so i don't think Namco will do a collab with Arcys sooner or later

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Light
1. Either they gonna collab in future, who know

2. Are you talking in werstern side or japan side?

3. All Star Battle already good so i don't think Namco will do a collab with Arcys sooner or later
Western side mostly, in Japan it is fairly known. Still i don't think GBF has the pull to sell that much or be in EVO or something like that. I didn't like All star Battle, the gameplay was just "ugh", a true HotF sequel is what i want

We don't know man, UNIEL fairly not known much right? And yet they add it on EVO roster this year, so GBFV might have a chance, but still not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back