• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

JoshSSJGod said:
They did say that along with rollback netcode there will be a new UI.
They said the same thing for Cross Tag's CSS and they never did. They improved upon the UI, but the CSS remained the same bad CSS for the entirety of the game's livespan.

Is it really hard for them to do the same diamond format they did with the fates? Would've looked a lot better than this.

Guilty Gear x Epic Seven collab fully embraces the notion that : Beings touched by Backyard>>(almost no sells)normal/non-Backyard powered attack

also, Backyard people has same power as Guardian Heirs of the Covenant, beings who are created by local Creator Goddess to have Power of Creation

https://youtu.be/4I5iiutToEc

34:40 (Backyard makes Normal Attacks less effective)

36:55 (Sol is Vessel for Power of Creation. He's on par with the Heirs)

01:00:55 (Sol has power Kayron received from Zeno. Power of Backyard, which is power of creation)

https://youtu.be/tv2zDv82kko

26:05 (Power not of this world protecting Kayron. If not for it, Kayron'll be dead)

30:00 ("How do trash like you have power of Backyard?")

That's... nice confirmation on Backyard's Power Null and Defense Buff in case of crossover I guess.

Now I want to make GG versus again lol

Theglassman12 said:
I severely doubt a crossover would be canon to GG unless Daisuke flat out said it's canon.
It should not be canon. But I'm just curious on practical application of Backyard magic superiority.

We already see it in Overture, but I cannot help but doubt its legitimacy considering it was never brought up again later...

Seeing it in action again kinda puts my doubt to rest though.

I mean, it is a thing that's shown in the series, it's as legit as you can possibly get. If Sol decides to not use Dragon Install for whatever reason in Strive it doesn't really change the fact he has it unless stated otherwise.

I am curious on what the plot will reveal when the new game of Guilty Gear comes out... I have so many questions on who the Universal Will is and how she controls the Backyard and why she possessed Ariels and why That Man created all of those Gears to help Sol to stop Universal Will since he told Sol that he was the only one that can stop her.

I am more curious on that new villain who appeared in the first trailer of the new coming Guilty Gear game that was fighting Ky Kiske and Sol Badguy.

Glass people are beyond the concept of fighting, we don't need to fight to solo those fodder class scrubs.

Has there been any good years as of recent memory? These days I've seen everyone hope the next year would fare better for god knows how many times.

2018 was actually a good year for me personally. First half of 2019 was actually pretty great, until the midway point where shit hit the fan...

2020 there was nothing good for me outside of Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This is a bad year for VAs...
This is a bad year for almost everyone.

And the uncertainty of the recovery (if any) - you cannot even be sure this is a doom so that you can short the market and gain - or you can only do so in the early 3 months

I have fond memories...but I feel like up till the final half of 2019 is where hell crashes up from the bottom (Though Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle were good games that I love) and the only few good news from 2020 was the Final Fantasy VII Remake...*sighs*

The only few keep me going is the possible release of BlazBlue: Alternative Dark War, the newest Guilty Gear game and the other releases of sequel parts of the Final Fantasy VII remake...

Doing ok, finally done with getting the CRT ready for BB. Just gotta wait for the forum move to post it

This guy is one amazing BB Cross Tag player!

Blazblue Experience Bloodedge Overload CMV
Blazblue Experience Bloodedge Overload CMV

Never seen Ragna and Naoto combo sessions this smooth!

Back