• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

Well shit it's real

images

Darn those modders are insanely quick, and not gonna lie that mod of Elphelt looking like Noel looks great! I gotta admit these modders know how to make some crazt stuff!

(I wish I had the talent to mod games...sighs)

Any thoughts on the Ultima's proposal thing changing stuff like R>F, BDE, and Qualitative superiorty as a whole.

The big bang model idea with the backyard has the potential to be a low 1-A ultimate ensemble since the model changes the values of shape and mass including values like the imaginary coefficient/imaginary unit that holds it's stability against spacetime. Which gives the model potential to make essentially Higher Real number spaces out of all Real numbers since the underworld is practically one of the few examples of higher spaces made with the five element configuration. The backyard would upscaled higher to 1-A since the model itself would be below the backyard as qualitative superiorty difference like with the regular universe and underworld hill. Buuuuut, this potential scale might get compromised by Ultima's proposal might change the definition of qualitative superiorty as a whole and push everything I said into a overcomplicated High 1-B instead.

UNI2 coming soon so I'm going to do what I do best on the forums nowadays and self promote this UNI Inspired song I made.

I finished Guilty Gear Begins and it's practically just a resident evil plot but you forget really quick that this is a guilty gear story until the ending.

You know with the way UNI2 is going Kuon is probably gonna have a 3-A or something really big feat

And I realized UNIB 2 didn't ship with a Chronicles mode at all... wonder how long it'll take for them to make an update with that included.

It does but it’s mostly just the characters going to fight Kuon, which granted has some pretty nutty shit like potential High 3-A Hollow Night/Void realm.

UNIB 2 spoilers
So Kuon tries to merge both the Hollow world and Human world into one, some DMC type feats though whether or not that's referring to entire universes or the planets is still up there since he mentions the "atmosphere of the human world" as something the voids would embrace rather than the whole cosmos, and I think he broke the barrier between realms with Insulator if him doing it right after taking it from Hyde is anything to go off of, though then again he also needed to get a lot of sacrifices too so the jury's still out in regards to if he can do it easily or not.

UNIB 2 spoilers
So Kuon tries to merge both the Hollow world and Human world into one, some DMC type feats though whether or not that's referring to entire universes or the planets is still up there since he mentions the "atmosphere of the human world" as something the voids would embrace rather than the whole cosmos, and I think he broke the barrier between realms with Insulator if him doing it right after taking it from Hyde is anything to go off of, though then again he also needed to get a lot of sacrifices too so the jury's still out in regards to if he can do it easily or not.
Damn that is pretty awesome.

Though it would be cool if Kuon broke the Boundary between Hollow World and Earth thus leaving a distortion and effecting the universe, and pilling Hollow World's physics into Earth's one. Thus creating a chaotic fusion of the two.

But in all honestly reading that got me legit hyped up!

There's also some fun stuff like Kaguya subtly shipping Orie and Hyde while teasing the latter, Merkava becomes a Hollow God, and Hilda and Carmine evolved into Re-births in their own arcade endings.

There's also some fun stuff like Kaguya subtly shipping Orie and Hyde while teasing the latter, Merkava becomes a Hollow God, and Hilda and Carmine evolved into Re-births in their own arcade endings.
YES love hearing that Orie and Hyde shipping is shown well, okay its subtly but still!

Oh damn Merkava becoming Hollow God? Okay that is actually pretty badass!

Well, that is crazy since I remember how many people didn't want Hilda to be a Re-Birth, man knowing Hilda she is going to do something wild. But reading Carmine becomes one? Okay that is crazy and I love it!

UNIB 2 spoilers
I hope the chronicles mode might explain Kuon's plan in more detail as well as some other information about void, hollow night, and hollow god

Depends on if they bothered doing it in the first place, don't know why they didn't add the chronicles mode from the start when it would help contextualize what happens.

Back