• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

No unless you wanna say Amaterasu only scales to Planetary, at best it's just supporting evidence for her being Amaterasu's Drive.

I found the exact quote. It's in Central Fiction's library mode.
Izanagi System

The power of creation as preserved by the Master Unit. Izanami was born as its opposite and equal force.

Yeah that's talking about how she's the Master Unit's Drive and how she cannot die so long as Amaterasu exists. It wouldn't make any narrative sense for Izanami to be equal to Amaterasu in raw power when the entire point of the Successor of the Azure is that they're the only person in existence that can fight off and kill Amaterasu.

Obviously, made back when Blazblue hype on the wiki was at its peak, though it's somewhat died down due to lack of activity.

9f2.jpg

if you want, you can join the Arcsys server where the upgrades are being cooked so you can see for yourself. 👀

As of right now, I don't believe the evidence for 5D is particularly solid. I assume that whatever it is you're cooking is the main reason nothing has been done about that, as it would be considered a waste of time.

How exactly is 5-D not solid? It qualifies for the standards on the site.
I was under the impression that The Boundary was only stated to be "Beyond" time and space, rather than transcendent of it. I did not see the Bloodedge Experience quote. However, we should probably obtain a direct scan rather than a secondhand quote for such a critical statement.

The only person who had access to that scan isn't on the wiki anymore, and even if that statements wasn't there there's dozens of other statements that talk about the Boundary's transcendence over existence and how it's beyond anything the normal world can perceive.

Well we should probably get proper scans of these statements, because as of now we seem to have none at all. We have scans that support the statements, but we do not have the statements to get supported.

Sure if you can get your hands on a Japanese only novel that has no translations whatsoever that’s public.

No shit, what do you think the BlazBlue lore community’s been doing? They’re already busy finishing the rest of Phase Shift, Bloodedge is gonna take a while to get to.

Back