• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arbok + Mid regen

It was revealed that it regenerated several chapters after that happened, so it would be over time if I'm remembering the manga correctly.

Arbok is one of Koga's most powerful Pokémon. It can regenerate itself even if it's cut in half, so as long as its head remains intact. It was used against both Blue and Agatha. It also possesses the ability to temporarily control a detached body part, such as its tail.

I made the profile and putted Low-Mid because Arboke was cutted in half. Arbok didn't receive any brain damage, and it was not to close to the head to consider a decapitation.

Arbok regen
Scan for the feat >

Just the same ol' Pokemon franchise I see..

Anyway, that's the damage, what shows Arbok regenerating from it?

I think that either Koga or Green stated that Arbok can regenerate, as long as its head remains intact. The Arbok is seem again when Koga was battling Agatha

Andytrenom said:
Just the same ol' Pokemon franchise I see..
Bruh there's an official manga with a multi-panel shot ogling Misty in a bathing suit drawn by a known hentai artist this is nothing

Well, the regen could be state that it is over time, since the timeframe is some weeks, but Arbok can still control the body parts that were bisect, so Body control for it?

I actually already knew what kind of thing the manga was, but I just couldn't help but make that remark

...oops. I only wanted to approve Regen not falling under the off-screen rule, not it being mid.

Sorry about the confusion

Back