• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arale Norimaki runs an DBS Gauntlet :

I was interested in finding out the limits to her power, so i decided to make this gauntlet thread.

NO Toon force allowed, only implied strength via feats & statements ( Like Arale is at least very casually 100X stronger than Post Future Trunks Arc SSJ Blue Goku , which is insane by the way. )

DBS Arale Norimaki , otherwise god would this be a stomp ...

The Gauntlet takes on the High Tiers in every arc from God of Destruction to Current Arc save for the God Tiers Hakaishins, Angels, An certain version of Zamasu and Zeno. My only reason is because we have not seen her go all out, and even during Beerus, she clearly was not serious. We are not even sure if Arale can even fight Beerus or Whis yet.

Takes place in the Hyberbolic Time Chamber

Win by knockout.

Speed is NOT equalized unless someone tells me it is an mismatch in the other direction

1st Round: SSJ God Goku from God of Destruction Arc ( No Power decrease, Speed equalized , starts 6 feet, Arale is not Serious )

2nd Round: SSJ Blue Goku ( ROF Saga , Speed Equalized , starts at breathing distance , Arale is not serious )

3rd Round : SSJ Blue Vegeta ( ROF Saga, Implied to have been slightly superior to Goku , Arale is not serious )

4th Round : Golden Frieza ( ROF Saga, Superior to Goku & Vegeta, NO cooldown, Arale is not serious, GF is bloodlusted. Also not serious )

5th Round: SSJ Blue Goku & Vegeta together ( Tournament Saga for both. Goku can use KKX10 if required, Arale is not serious . )

6th Round : Vs Hit ( Tournament Saga. Limitations within said tournament are used. Improved hit that was capable of harming SSBKKX10. Hax can be used . Arale is not serious )

7th Round: Future Trunks Arc SSB Goku & Vegeta ( Can use KKX10 if deemed necessary. Arale is also not serious )

8th Round: Future Trunks Arc Goku Black and Zamasu ( During the 2nd time Goku and Vegeta return to Trunk's timeline. Can use Super Saiyan Rose if deemed neccessary. Arale is not serious. )

9th Round : Current Hit ( Post Future Trunks Arc , Speed Equalized , Just physical battle, NO hax. )

9th Round : Fused Zamasu and Vegito ( Vegito and Zamasu are serious. 2nd Form of Fused Zamasu. Vegito can be out for as long as necessary . )

BONUS Round : Vs Champa ( Speed is Equalized ; Arale is SERIOUS

Does the very overpowered robot handle the gauntler, or will these heroes and villians show her her place.
2295023-dr slump arale
Possibly the most powerful non-god character we have seen in DBZ and Super

75a004c799d6155d07d309b0cf0c22df
The strongest fusion currently.

I have a hard time determining the limits of toon force but if i'm being conservative she stops at Hit, if I decide to not be conservative Zamasu and Vegito can stop her.

Radical, i said NO toonforce. It is based off of her implied capabilities and all of the statements and feats in episode 69. My question to you is: Do you believe Vegito is 100X stronger than Current Goku. Not based off of hype , but based off of evidence ? If he is not, Arale beats the both of them , if he is , he stands more of a chance.

Well Hit is still a contender since he got 10X stronger just in his fight with Goku.

Vegito has access to the Kaio ken so I belive he that the boost from the fusion as well as the kaio ken is still enough.

Champa is slightly weaker than Beerus who ONE SHOT Arale, so the Bonus round is unnecessary.

Zamasu either stalemates or defeats Arale because of his immortality, he would probably win by slicing her in half with a Ki Blade.

So Arale stops at Round 8 even if she is serious.

One-Shotted ? He only knocked her head off ... That does not seem like one-shotting to me , TBH . And to even add more than that, Vegeta kicked it off as well, regardless of if she was distracted. Other than that, her head had no noticeable damage.

I will assume that it is an vote for the round ending at 8.

without toon force she stops at 1 (because thats the only reason I think she is that strong) with toon force she could clear or she stops at champa

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
One-Shotted ? He only knocked her head off ... That does not seem like one-shotting to me , TBH . And to even add more than that, Vegeta kicked it off as well, regardless of if she was distracted. Other than that, her head had no noticeable damage.
I will assume that it is an vote for the round ending at 8.
It was heavily implied that Beerus was gonna finish her off

Just an rather simple question Cal ... How do we exactly tell if this is an hyperbole ? It was all an gag, as within her very nature. It's like telling Bugs Bunny his gag / toonforce feats are hyperbole and not able to be applied since it only happens one time .

I personally feel even if we did or did not take the statement into account, she would still stop at either Hit or Champa.

@The2nd

Also it was stated Arales toon force and being a gag character would not work on Beerus... according to Goku and Kid Trunks.

Feats=/=statements, @Seed. Peeps like Bugs and Popeye demonstrated things of that level. Besides, I'm pretty sure Bugs has used bs hyperboles before that we don't use.

@cal I shall put aside that for the moment... So she makes it to last round / 2nd to last without so called statement ... I am find with that honestly.

I am pretty sure he has a few of them as well .

@Gokuiscool144 Like i said before: Okay . But does being gag resistant automatically scales to Champa & The Angels as well ?

@Seed Yes it would as Angels can one shot their god. Champa? 99.9% sure yes. Even though he is implied to be weaker than Beerus

Edit: And I am pretty sure Champa can Hakai as well

It has never been said arale is 100x stronger than goku she just fored a 100x N'cha cannon and goku said he dont know if he could stop it and he wasnt even serious in the fight and besides it has been confirmed that gags and toon force doesnt work against beerus he will destroy them he even destroy the evil ghost doctor(dobt know his name) who was a gag character

Vegetto Blue is actually ridiculously underpowered in DBS: the actual adapation is complete fanservice for his return. Take into consideration, the aspect of Super Saiyan multiplying a single power by x50. Buuhan, a fighter composed of two beings well beyond Goku and Vegeta's own maximum power, was getting completely curbstomped by regular Super Saiyan Vegetto, their fusion. The only reason for this logical occurence is because of Vegetto's ability to access that transformation, a x50 increase from his fused base. So the overall massive gap in power Buuhan had through combining Super Buu and Ultimate Gohan was overcome, giving him the ability to curbstomp him as he did. The manga had Vegetto transform right away to make that case: the anime cleverly avoided showing Vegetto dominating Buuhan in the power realm, only outclassing him as a fighter and experienced warrior.

Now fast forward to Merged Zamasu: a fighter composed of two beings who both actually were destroyed single handedly by Goku or Vegeta. Black was curbstomped by the improved Vegeta in their rematch, and little Zamasu couldn't even beat a regular Super Saiyan 2. Yet somehow, their fusion Vegetto using the power of Super Saiyan Blue, is getting damaged and slightly pushed by Zamasu? Compared to the logic of DBZ that actually makes sense (Super Saiyan gave Vegetto the massive difference in power over Buuhan who did not have the x50 advantage of SSJ), DBS completely understated the legitamite power of Blue Vegetto, who could likely curbstomp Beerus with that level of potential that has yet to be understood as SSB (All we know is that it's godly ki being harnessed by the SSJ transformation. So whatever it is, it's at least massively superior to regular SSJ, given that SSB Vegeta oneshotted a SSJ Cabba even when he was being pushed as a SSJ against him).

As for Arale, you heavily restrict her capabilities with the removal of toon force. In fact, the only aspects that make her a contender in that gauntlet are going to be in her reality warping feats and gag based power. Otherwise, she doesn't even really contend past SSB Goku, given the episode only implied Goku likely wouldn't have been able to stop her x100 blast. In all reality, that puts even Golden Frieza in the range to kill her, given he was massively superior to Goku in raw power despite running out of energy to maintain the golden form. At best, round 5 is enough without her gag power and reality warping capabilities.

With toon force? She likely could contend with even the Omni King, given she is shown breaking the laws of physics in the DBS episode when Vegeta punches her into the atmosphere, only for her to shoot down in the complete opposite direction and blindside him with a kick that is not remotely explained or logically connected in the slightest. Only happening because she can do whatever she wants with toonforce and break whatever rules that normally apply to serious characters like Goku and the cast of Dragon Ball. She is well aware of her power in comparison to the other characters, and didn't even blink at the warnings the cast gave her about Beerus.

I consider the Omni King to be the only serious comparable character because he also is somewhat of a gag character as well. He doesn't have toon force like Arale, but he is shown to be less of a serious character despite being a crucial element into the plot and having authoritative power over the entire cast.

Toonforce is quite frankly, an unfair advantage when it comes to comparing characters. They are designed to humiliate or parody characters that are meant to be serious and important in plots, and are basically able to do whatever they want so long as the writer wills it. Simply put, Arale already transcends the serious cast of DBS because she can completely operate outside the realm of logical consistency. She can break whatever rule she wants at whatever time she wants, and humiliate any character for means of comedy. Since the Omni King is somewhat of a gag character himself and is the authorative power in the universe (IE, we don't know what bounds he has despite knowing that the maximum potential of the subordinates in the cast are beneath universe busting capabilities if they serve the Omni King), he is the only character I would say that would be capable of contending with Arale if she has access to her toonforce powers.

EDIT: Another actual character existence is theoritically Vegetto, who was able to break the laws of physics as well during his time as a piece of candy. Although, since he is shown restricted by the rules of consistency and logical occurence during his time in DBS, he would likely not be a fair argument to use against Arale.

Back