• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mega Man X era Zero vs post-crisis Aquaman

Both 4-B

Speed equalized

Aquaman-4 (Buttersamuri, Joe2019, Metalthegear12,Crimson Azoth) Zero-3 (BeamGC, Migue79, BruceTheBatman)

Aquaman holds far more versatility in hacks, with the capabilities to effect robots. He may be behind on experience, but he certainly is ahead in intelligence, Batman has said him to be the best tactician on earth including himself. And has done stuff like hacking into the JL base. While zero may be able to resist and fight against some of Aquamans mind hacks. There is stuff like Memory, fear, and other manipulations that he couldn't get passed. Plus Aquamans precognition makes him much harder to hit. And with Aquamans trident, he definitely could cut right through Zero. Plus certain hacks can counter Zeros stuff. What good is a learning system if the guy can make you forget what you just learned. And I'm fairly sure Aquamans mind hacks are strong enough to break through Zeros resistance. Even if it took time. And some of his attacks also ignore durability.

Aquaman via versatility, Hacks, counters, and Intelligence

I'm confused about Zero's profile. Does Zero era Zero get access to his X era hax?

aquaman isnt going to hack zero ok? None of JL stuff has technology close to MMZ and Zero was able to withstand extremely advanced hacking feats like dark elf, sigma virus etc.

Migue79 said:
I'm confused about Zero's profile. Does Zero era Zero get access to his X era hax?
Is anyone going to answer my question?

The man can build suits to fight god tiers

Replicate the speed force

Create duplicates with the same powers as the JL.

And could kill Swamp thing with prep permanently. Which even Swamp thing agreed he could.

And much more. I think it's pretty safe to say that Batman is definitely up there. And to hack into one of the things he made is a hella impressive feat.

He can fight god tiers but is 4-B at best. Lol

And Zero resisted hacking capable of manipulating billions of hyper-advanced machines at once. Show me an aquaman feat where he does something similar and I agree with you

And even scientists with genius intellect have a hard time understanding Zero's architecture, if you think aquaman will hack him mid-fight you're well mistaken

Ok..... so you going to ignore all the intelligence feats. Like being able to permanently kill Swamp thing.

Comparing to Batman and the JL. Plus Batmans statements in Aquamans intelligence. Plus feats like breaking into supermans, Batmans, and MM mind. Hacking into The JL base made by Batman. Which I've stated above what Batman can do. And those only a few things. Yea. Gonna definitely say Aquaman is good enough to compare. Just by being on par with the JL. He is definitely good enough.

Yeah, aquaman bypasses superman and batman's mind, which isnt a big feat since none of them have have resistence against mind Control. And no machine that Batman has created has proven to be able to survive the same level of hacking I mentioned.

You are also forgetting a lot of zero skill that could be a trump card like time stop, AZ, intangibility, soul manipulation and possibly biological manipulation.

Hhh... Thank you...

I'll debate for Zero in a bit. Got some stuff pending right now.

Ok. But you aren't right there. There's a reason they have Resistance to mind manipulation. Regardless. Still doesn't negate MM or the White Martian feats.

And we aren't gonna agree then. Because Batmans tech is most certainly of that level.

And Zero still fails to negate several of Aquamans other hacks and such. Hacking was just one of many ways Aquaman could take the win. Several other haxs that take a win.

AZ and soul manipulation would one shot aquaman. Intalibity is a thing. Time stop is another thing. Zero Knuckle would steal Aquaman Trident.

And again, aquaman won't bypass the mind of someone with insane resistance to it in the middle of a fight. Scientists in the Megaman universe who are smarter than aquaman couldn't do it with years of study and you think aquaman will do it in minutes? Aquaman doesn't even come close to characters like Dr Willy when it comes to robotics. I asked you to show me a hacking feat of the level I mentioned and you didn't show any.

Zero for my reasons and an easy fight for zero, i tell you.

Except I did mention it. You just haven't acknowledged it. Hacking into JL Database. Batman scaling, JL scaling. Mind abilties he has pulled Off. Which btw. You were quite wrong about Superman and Batman not having resistance. It's literally on their pages. Regardless. I stand by my reasons.

But then I asked you to show me one of Batman's creations being able to resist something close to dark elf and maverick virus and you didn't show it. You're trying to say that just because Batman is a genius his machines automatically scale to Zero, which is a falacy. Batman has never created anything with cognitive levels as complex as a reploid, and nothing he has created has mind resistance on a planetary level, so you cant really scales JL base or whatever to Zero.

People should give their reasons instead of just FRA, because all votes in aquaman are based on mind control, which will not happen. And zero can easily one shot.

Wrong, you are cherry picking the reasons. There were several reasons above givin for Aquamans win. And also, don't agree on Aquaman being unable to mind hack. So no.

Plus. Aquaman can one shot too.

- I'm not picking the reasons, you who gave no reasons. I asked you to show a hacking feat coming from Aquaman on the same level of dark elf and you didnt show.

- I showed scientists who are as smart or more than aquaman and were unable to hack zero.

and how can aquaman one shot zero? zero can counter almost anything he have.

Precognition? Just stop the time.

trident? he just use Zero Knuckle and steal his trident.

also, aquaman cant counter intaliglibity, AZ and soul manipulation.

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. HOLD THE HORSE FOR A SECOND, EVERONE.

Aquaman has Precognition and he scales to Superman (4-B) who IIRC is in the MegaFoe-GigaFoe range. Zero's hax is useless against Aquaman because he knows he'll use it.

So Aquaman legit Precogs, he plans accordingly to the first Zero move that he Precogged, and legit 1 shots him right off the bat. He's plenty of smart to do that.

Now, this wouldn't be a problem if Zero used Dark Hold right off the bat, but this is Zero era Zero who is MUCH less likely to use it than his X era counterpart due to Amnesia (which is CIS that is taken into account considering we're using the in-character assumption). Meaning his only unlikely win-con is in question.

...This is a stomp.

Doesn't qualify to be called a stomp. Since Zero does have win conditions. Despite it being unlikely. It's a matter of Aquaman being to counter ready and prepared.

He only has an OOC win-con due to his own CIS. And because we're using SBA, that win-con doesn't count.

But wait, I just remembered something. Zero era Zero doesn't have Dark Hold, or any of his X era abilities: the copy of his original body doesn't have the data of the abilities that his original body had, and there is no information that says otherwise. Meaning the hax that he has won't give him a win-con because Aquaman just Precogs it.

And no, Absolute Zero and Status Effect alone do not grant him a win-con, as the manifestations of said abilities are not passive, and ,you know, Aquaman Precogs it.

So, he really has no valid win-con here.

Buttersamuri said:
Ahh. Alright. If that's the case. Your right. Then it's a stomp if he has no win condition. GG Zero. GG
He can still change it to X era Zero.

Good. By doing that, we're now essentially pitting Aquaman vs. Zero at his Prime.

This might take me a while, but I'm going to post my argument for Zero soon, and then I'm heading to bed.

Do the previous votes still count? Because now some of the things are kind of inaccurate now (which I'll point out in my argument).

I'll stick with most of my points. I think they still stand mostly, While some change. Still doesn't change the main idea that Aqua outhacks, and is gonna be way to hard to kill with precognition protecting him.

Back