• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Apologises if its a stomp) Bill takes a bizarre adventure

Would Bill's Physics Manipulation be able to get rid of Giorno's Causality hax? He said he could rewrite the rules to make a cause come after the effect, or something like that.

Giorno's Zero Reset is all about reversing the effect back into its cause, so Bill kind of ***** his entire ability up either way.

I mean, he could

In his 2-A key when he actually has the capacity to rewrite the rules and isn't just trapped in Gravity Falls where he's very well stated to not do that

One does not simply diss Gio and get away alive

Giorno is a good jojo eveen better then Jolyne the only reason why people hate him is because of the bad scans.

Anyways

Bill explicitly can't use Casuality Manipulation in this key, how does he plan on getting past getting returned to zero?

Yeah that's the kicker about these sorts of ordeals

Ok, so, since this form of Bill can't **** up causality, I guess he can't get past zero reset? Although Giorno still can't damage him since he is only Building level physically. Would setting Bill's willpower to zero to make him give up work?

He has High 3-A permakilldeath hax he can pull

Setting his will to fight to 0 also works

Doesn't his death loop only activate if he kills the opponent with his attack rush first? Because he kills them, but the death is reset to zero, and then they die again, and that death is also reset to zero, and then they die again, and it keeps going forever.

Oh

Yeah, then that won't work on Bill Unless Giorno gains PIS manipulation

Nah

Giorno sets his will to fight to 0 and he self BFRs or something

I was about to call this a stomp since I thought the OP was using 2-A Bill.

I don't know for now.

Bill can still remove every law of reality, time and space and all that. And he would start with opening a portal to a reality with litirally no laws.

Make of that what you will.

Back