• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
So any thought's on him?

Will we have a key or a new profile?

And about Hawkgirl, She has wings that contain the oldest energy in existence which is the Source Wall so any thoughts on her?

She needs a profile.

Justice-League-28-Spoilers-10
Justice League Vol 4 3 Textless Variant

The Thought Robot has its own profile. I think the same should apply to Apex-Lex since he's a fusion and then some.

New tab for Hawkgirl IMO.

I think it's okay

How about: 4B, possibly 2A with wings (resisted an attack of the anti monitor that contained the forces and powers of his other brothers, contains a part of the perpetual power)

Apex Lex at base should be 4-B as he and the Apex Predators can fight many earth heroes like Superman, Wonder Woman, Doctor Fate and many others. They have all the abilities of the Martians as a fusion. When taping into the Seven Hidden Forces of the Universe, Apex Lex should logically be higher.

Hawkgirl wings should be 2-A because her wings countain the energy of the cosmic raptor who sealed her in the Source Wall the first time. Her wings were also the key for defeating Perpetua and are a serious threat to her.

Elizio seems to make sense, but I would prefer more input from knowledgeable members.

He has all the power of the seven forces and all of Martian Manhunter's power's sine he absorbed him.

So should somebody create a profile for Apex Lex?

Honestly Post-Flashpoint Lex should just have his own profile with Apsx as a key (along with his Warsuiy and God of Apokalips self)

If you can find some other better image, that would be appreciated.

Has anybody checked for a Post-Crisis full body Luthor image, and would somebody be willing to create a Post-Flashpoint profile for him?

I am not sure if you are skilled enough to do so properly. My apologies.

Well, the problem is that you might insert a lot of abilities that wouldn't be accepted in a CRT.

Let him do it Ant it's not like anyone else is gonna jump on the chance to do it (this thread as been here for like almost 3 months and no one did anything) plus his firestorm profile looks good.

And if you are that distrustful you can always ask someone to revise it if you suspect foul play.

A profile for Hawkman, Hawkgirl and the Apex Predators will be good i've already made a profile draft for the Apex Predators in a blog.

Back