• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is Lex PF really possibly Supergenius ?

His intelligence didn't specific doesn't like his PoC counterpart who said

He may be as genius as Brainiac PoC himself ?

Better if he list as genius as Brainiac PF himself.

His preps aren't impressive as his PoCself ?

Everything is fine then sorry to my bad English skills.

The Quintessence saved the Justice League from Perpetua. So, this is not a Martian Regen Feat but a feat for them who can cloak themselves from Perpetua with their energies and have rematerialised the Justice League.

I also think that Luthor's feats have generally been of an Extraordinary Genius level, or at least the feats described in his profile page. We preferably need better justifications for the Supergenius rating.

His Post-Flashpoint and Post-Crisis histories merged after the Rebirth event though, so that gives him more feats to draw upon.

Is somebody willing to help with the intelligence rating?

For all the Hidden Forces/Universal powers, shall we add all the complete power and abilities each hidden force have? Like for a example, The Still Force has Life-Force Absorption.

The Still Force does not have Life-Force Absorption unless i have missed something?? It can halt motions (Even the likes of Mister Mxyzptlk though temporarily and can stop the universe in its expansions), age others and create energy constructs.

Should Tear of Extinction have BFR because ' kill gods and send them to the Graveyard of Gods'?

I'll try to find more missing Power/Abilties for all of the Hidden Forces if possible.

Tear of Extinction: It is driven toward isolation and solipsism and is tied to the Death Force

The Death Force is one of the seven hidden forces of reality that allows for death to occur, even to gods. Basically Arion would devise a means of inverting the genesitic properties of the Life Force, changing it instead into a munition of absolute death; the Tear of Extinction.

The force also has a corrupting effect, where in those who channel it become warped, necrotic versions of themselves with power enough to wipe out any and all life that they make contact with-Justice League (Volume 4) (2018) #11

So Corruption for Apex's?

Void Wind:

It can also subdue opponents as seen with Cheetah controlling the god Poseidon. The Void Wind is the counter-energy to the Sphere of the Gods which gives the Multiverse magic.

So Air Manipulation, Necromancy (Controlling the Atlantic gods)

Antvasima said:
I also think that Luthor's feats have generally been of an Extraordinary Genius level, or at least the feats described in his profile page. We preferably need better justifications for the Supergenius rating.
Is somebody willing to help out with this?

I don't know for Death Force i know that the two twin forces: the tear of extinction and the void wind are derived but i feel like of added the Death Force on the Apex Predators will be too speculative.

Let's see what Antvasima think about this.

For the Void Wind

• Necromancy: Hmm. Poseidon wasn't death when Cheetah controlled him. She controlled a past version of Poseidon. So no.
As i said above, i don't know for the Death Force maybe we can add it?

ABoogieYesSir said:
Tear of Extinction: It is driven toward isolation and solipsism and is tied to the Death Force
The Death Force is one of the seven hidden forces of reality that allows for death to occur, even to gods. Basically Arion would devise a means of inverting the genesitic properties of the Life Force, changing it instead into a munition of absolute death; the Tear of Extinction.

The force also has a corrupting effect, where in those who channel it become warped, necrotic versions of themselves with power enough to wipe out any and all life that they make contact with-Justice League (Volume 4) (2018) #11

Arion would devise a means of inverting the genesitic properties of the Life Force, changing it instead into a munition of absolute death; the Tear of Extinction.

I am afraid that I do not have the time and energy to properly evaluate at this time. You can ask other knowledgeable members such as Eficiente and Firestorm808 for help.

I suppose that seems to make sense, but some more input would be appreciated.

Back