• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP Upgrade to all the top tier MLP characters

Jared1111 said:
HomestuckLover1 said:
I could just as well say this isn't blatantly continent level because it leaves the area it hits virtually undamaged. That's basically been the entire crux of your argument throughout this thread. Can you give an actual reason to say the feats don't count other than they don't line up 100% with the real world?
To be fair, that's a fighting game, and even AOE attacks like that can be explained away with with game mechanics, and that if they destroyed the continent there would nowhere to fight.
Unless it Budokai Tenkaichi.
You get my point though.

Kirby Triple Deluxe - Ending (3DS)
Kirby Triple Deluxe - Ending (3DS)

This isn't blatantly planet level, because Popstar is left relatively untouched then?
Again, this has been the whole argument throughout the whole thread to debunk all these feats. I've seen literally no argument otherwise, so unless anyone has anything else to say, I think the upgrades should go through.

Wasn't 4-A rejected here, since it is not how our standards work, or do I misremember?

Can somebody remind me of the discussion and its conclusions here, including what Darkanine, Azathoth, and Kepekley think about it?

Most of us agreed that this is an actual feat, and all who scale to the Alicorns should be upgraded to High 4-C or At least High 4-C because of how many stars were warped, 1 or 2 people argued Discord just rotated the planet (even though that's not how the night and day cycle works in Equestria), and DarkAnine made an argument for a possible 4-B upgrade that scales to all the god tiers in the verse. I think that's the important stuff, but I mostly just skimmed over the thread, so forgive me if I'm mistaken.

p.s. Also, Discord creating an O&O dimension with natural light and seemingly being just another universe is still a thing

Okay. Thank you for the explanation. What did Azathoth think?

He only commented in the very beginning of the thread, before he saw basically any of the arguments, barring my original one.

Okay. I would prefer if you politely ask him to comment again via his message wall.

As I said above, the feat is just Discord snapping his fingers and night turning to day.

To say that he erased the stars thousands of light years away because of that alone is picking the highest end for pretty much no reason.

I am inclined to agree that it seems unreliable.

Kepekley very regrettably cannot argue for his case here anymore, but I think that he made sense.

We should probably close this thread.

If only Discord's O&O dimension had a Sun in it that would've be a good High 4-C feat.

Also Kep got permabanned by Fandom and is the reason for so many leaving this wiki, but it's best not to talk about it.

Phoenix821 said:
If only Discord's O&O dimension had a Sun in it that would've be a good High 4-C feat.
Also Kep got permabanned by Fandom and is the reason for so many leaving this wiki, but it's best not to talk about it.
It could be higher, since we have no idea exactly how large the dimension is.

I don't think so, sorry. Kepekley made a good counter-argument.

Antvasima said:
I don't think so, sorry. Kepekley made a good counter-argument.
His big debunk is that it's possible Discord just turned night to day, but there are several reasons this logic doesn't work.

The biggest reason is that the sun and moon rotate around the Earth, not the other way around. I'm not sure if Kep has even watched MLP before, which would explain why he questions that undisputable fact.

Also, I think the change would be more noticeable if that were the case. It wouldn't just warp into day. It would show the planet rotating (the planet that makes the celestial objects rotate rotating; that's a funny though). Plus, the sky literally turned pink in two frames. That wouldn't make sense if he was just rotating the planet.

And last time he did something like this, he just warped the current environment, he's never been shown rotating the planet in any other case.

It just doesn't make sense for him to rotate the planets. It contradicts everything. The planet doesn't rotate. That's too plain for Discord, it makes sense for his character to just grab a bunch of stars and teleport them somewhere else, and other than the change of light (which is just caused by Discord's power), there's no indication it's day.

I suppose that you have a point.

So what statistics changes would be applied if we accept this?

Back