• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP Upgrade to all the top tier MLP characters

It would make all the god tiers At least High 4-C, due to the unknown amount of stars warped, but definitely being more than enough for ponies who even somewhat scale to Discord to be High 4-C. Of course it would change all the stats with a similar naming scheme to AP to being At least Large Star level, Discord would have At least Interstellar range, there would be an extra note in the AP for every god tier, and I think that about covers it. The question is, do Twilight and Starlight scale? I think they would, especially considering Starlight blasted and "banished" Discord, before easily returned his body (it literally seemed like it killed him, but he just didn't care cause he's Discord), and the blast visually seemed almost as powerful as 4 alicorn Twilight, so I think the animators were trying to show us Starlight was almost that powerful. Twilight would also scale for being comparable to Starlight. Anyways, I always thought she scaled to the alicorns, but other people don't agree.

Well, you can ask Azathoth and Darkanine to comment here to see what they think about that.

I severely think that's a huge leap in logic. Looking into the scene I don't even see evidence that he changed night into day. Seems more like teleportation or something.

I've already said this before it can't be teleporting cause when he undoes his powers there still in the same location as before so they never went anywhere different

Matthew Schroeder said:
I severely think that's a huge leap in logic. Looking into the scene I don't even see evidence that he changed night into day. Seems more like teleportation or something.
Do you mean they teleported? Cause they didn't. You can see in the warping that some flowers in the scene just changed, and it appeared that Starlight and Twixie just fell. Nothing other than the change of scenery which Discord can easily do himself implies that they teleported.

Matthew Schroeder said:
And? It's far more reasonable that he just changed night into day. Not created and then destroyed stars.
I'm not saying he created and destroyed them, I'm saying he removed them or warped them.

Would reality warping night into day be a feat? Like not moving the stars or anything, but warping realuty so it's no longer night. I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

Whether it's night or day, Discord's warping would've turned the sky pink. There's no proof night turned to day, and there's more evidence proving otherwise.

So if High 4-C is = to celestia (Alicorn tier) I'd put Discord at 4-B, possibly Higher(he was stated to have the magic equal to 2 alicorn if not more when he was just casual) (pretty much the strongest character without any help with power) and did not show any limits to his reality warping powers despite having a limit on his magic.

Also another weakness (his magic can be absorbed)

About the rainbow power: can 1 RP of the main 6 defeat the strongest Tirek or are they just stronger than him together?

If this is the case they would be equal to 1.66% Celestia which means At least High 4-C, possibly 4-B alone (lower than Discord and Sombra alone), 4-B Together (were not fazed by Tirek's strongest attack)

Xenomorphios said:
So if High 4-C is = to celestia (Alicorn tier) I'd put Discord at 4-B, possibly Higher(he was stated to have the magic equal to 2 alicorn if not more when he was just casual) (pretty much the strongest character without any help with power) and did not show any limits to his reality warping powers despite having a limit on his magic.
Also another weakness (his magic can be absorbed)

About the rainbow power: can 1 RP of the main 6 defeat the strongest Tirek or are they just stronger than him together?

If this is the case they would be equal to 1.66% Celestia which means At least High 4-C, possibly 4-B alone (lower than Discord and Sombra alone), 4-B Together (were not fazed by Tirek's strongest attack)
His magic being absorbed by another isn't a weakness. It's just that he's non-resistant to magic absorption.

That, and what feats does Princess Celestia by herself portray that's High 4-C?

It doesn't seem like anything will happen here.

Back