• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
water which is multiple times weaker then his dura
Half... your point is? I've seen matches with 1/5th AP dura differences and the lower AP character won.

She can enhance her attacks, she's far more versatile. She just has a bad matchup.

This match has been in grace since the 6th

So, Aokiji freeze Noelle water attacks and freeze her body, for now, I vote Aokiji
Aokiji wins this, Observation Haki and can freeze her attacks makes this easy.
Aokiji FRA
kuzan fra
Kuzan fra
Kuzan molly whops!
I'll vote for the Cold Man 🥶 FRA

Adding match

Half... your point is? I've seen matches with 1/5th AP dura differences and the lower AP character won.
guess what those character have hax/their AP ignores dura or they have some other reasoning
She can enhance her attacks, she's far more versatile. She just has a bad matchup.
not by multiple times
This match has been in grace since the 6th

Adding match
and again adding something when you don't debunk arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back