• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anything is possible through the Power of Friendship! Twilight vs Aqua!

Twilight vs Aqua
Two magical friend obsessed waifus duke it out!

A battle between two magical heroines who raised above and beyond and attained high ranking statuses all in the name of frienship.

Finally my two favorite waifus can fight!

Princess Twilight Sparkle - 0 ( )

VS

Master Aqua - 0 ( )

Inconclusive - 0 ( )

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Both are in-character

Twilight is Alicorn Twilight set at 4-B, might bump up to Full Power Alicorn or even Rainbow Power if needed.

Also I know it really doesnt change anything but Aqua is in her armor.

Both combatants have no prior knowledge or preptime

Speed is equalized

Battle is at Canterlot, battle starts at 20 meters.

Win via any method

Not related to the rules but I'd like to imagine Aqua came to fight off Heartless that she saw heading towards Canterlot, big huge damage occured and her magic and odd never before seen form alongside her face obscuring myserious armor scared ponies, and Twilight gets there right as heartless are momentarily dealt with, thus leading to her thinking Aqua caused said destruction.

Well, if the AP difference really is as big as the calcs say, I don't think Aqua can really damage her, but Status Effect Inducement should work, Aqua could put Twilight to sleep, or Transmutate her, and there's also that Time Stop.

Well, right now I think I'm going with Twily via Aqua not knowing that she's gonna be one-shot, if Aqua tries to go for the kill, R.I.P her.

Yeah for it seems like a who shoots first scenario if Aqua can get some hax first she wins but if Twilight goes for the kill or uses her hax first then she wins

Paulo.junior.969 said:
TFW a My Little Pony character has a 966x AP advantage against a legendary keyblade master.

hey Zeus is obviously far below Aqua in power and he super casually did a 4 FOE feat, and like she's probably 1000 times stronger than him. so...4 kiloFOE vs 4.022 kiloFOE

Well yeah then I agree but I'm unsure about 1000 times more powerful if it's unknown to what degree she's stronger

Paulo.junior.969 said:
She logically is way more powerful than Zeus, but 1000x is too much without any feat to prove it.

uggghh so much bias. stop downplaying AQua!

but yeah she is an unknown degree stronger than Zeus.

That's like saying that someone did a Planet level feat, so, someone who is stronger than that person is Large Planet level. Actually, that's even worst than that, because the difference between 5-B and 5-A is only 45.5x, not 1000x.

Twilight could seal her in the Mirror Pool. It was implied her spellworks on non copies. Though I'm not sure if Aqua has to actually have a mirror copy for it to work. Anyways, Twilight for AP advantage, and mind manipulation.

Lightbuster30 said:
Twilight could seal her in the Mirror Pool. It was implied her spellworks on non copies. Though I'm not sure if Aqua has to actually have a mirror copy for it to work. Anyways, Twilight for AP advantage, and mind manipulation.
Im pretty sure incharacter Twilight does not use mind manipulation

I find it funny, Aqua has trouble with Twilight when she beat Wonder Woman, who is comparable to Superman who is currently beating Twilight due to an around 150X gap in power. Man hax/versatility really DOES make a difference it seems

Holy shit that means Aqua beat someone over a thousand times stronger than her.

Yeah Hax can be a game changer it it's good enough just look at Luke Skywalker for a perfect example

There is Twilight ability to master most spells she sees quickly. She replicated many of Starlight's spells on sight, and used them right back at her. She quickly figured out how to use dark magic on her first try, and that's off the top of my head.

Js250476 said:
Yeah Hax can be a game changer it it's good enough just look at Luke Skywalker for a perfect example
True, but there comes a point where the other guy is way too powerful for hax to matter. We're talking a x1000 difference here.

Yeah, and as I said, there are some haxes that could allow Aqua to win this, or else it would be a stomp, but since she has no prior knowledge, she doesn't know how powerful Twilight is, which means she doesn't know that she'll die if she tries to attack physically, and Twilight could also paralizy her, which she has done in character.

Also, unless Kingdom Hearts actually had a crossover with DC, and Aqua actually defeated Wonder Woman, and that actually is canon to both franchises, I don't think Aqua Vs Wonder Woman is a really good argument to use in a vs thread.

Js250476 said:
Not sure if she could learn Aqua's spells on the fly though
Idk, I think it all depends on how strong Twilight is. She usually masters most spells she tries in a few tries. I think as long as her magic can perform the energy needed to make the spell, then she can learn it fairly fast (also, I need to try and get Twilight updated to power copying, or some variation of it)

Also Twilight does show a intangibility spell in "Inspiration Manifestation" but it's iffy if she can use it on herself

^Yeah that's it phases 2 ponies out of solid crystal I tried adding it once but it wasn't due to it being a bit speculative if she can use it on herself

Js250476 said:
^Yeah that's it phases 2 ponies out of solid crystal I tried adding once but it wasn't due to it being a bit speculative if she can use it in herself
If she can do it on other ponies, then she can do it on herself. It would be objectable if she did it on inanimate objects.

Lightbuster30 said:
There is Twilight ability to master most spells she sees quickly. She replicated many of Starlight's spells on sight, and used them right back at her. She quickly figured out how to use dark magic on her first try, and that's off the top of my head.
Hmm wpuld that count as a sort of thing to be added to her P&A?

Back