• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule:
1. Twilight is in her Post-Timeskip Alicorn Form key (At least 4-B, likely at least Low 2-C) while Patchouli Knowledge is At least 9-B physically, High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C with magic.
2. Patchouli has not accessed to optional equipment.
3. Speed is equalized.
4. SBA

Vote:
Twilight Sparkle: 0
Patchouli Knowledge: 0
Inconclusive: 0

idk I haven’t seen my little pony but looking at her profile idk if she can get past patchouli’s low-godly regen but doesn’t look like it as she doesn’t have soul manip so the only way is to incap her . And it really depends if patchouli’s healthy or if her asthma or anemia gets the better of her or does patchouli need to abide by the spell card rules? If not then she can generate impossible to dodge danmaku as they’re danmaku are created to dodge and get them to where the danmaku user wants but it can be dodge-able because nobody wants to play an impossible shoot’em up game and i feel like patchouli has more intelligence as shes around 100 years old and shes been studying for like years until they invaded gensokyo while twilight is only 20-40 so who knows maybe patchouli is a big dumbass who’s brain is so slow that some top student at school can beat her literal library of alexandria that every book has been read and memorized by her and the reason why twilight is extraordinary genius is because of her intelligence in magic so there’s that to consider, and twilight doesn’t have regeneration either.

Versus threads involving Low 2-C MLP need to be held off due to future revisions. As I've been told, they're scaling should make them 2-C, not Low 2-C. So, a revision thread will be made sometime soon.

Yeah, Twilight will kill her any way if she so much as looks in general direction.

The thing is, if she's Half 2-C or 2-C then Patchouli can't hurt her in any way because the AP gap is thay big unless she has a dura neg attack i'm not aware of, plus Twilight can just...fire magic beams that obliterate her Danmaku because, again, the AP gap is that big eigher way.

And given that Patchi stamina is that of a sick person then she gets tired really fast as well...

So what i'm getting at is that even if Twilight can't beat her regen, it won't matter cause she's winning 9.9 times out of 10.

EDIT:I forgot to mention Forcefields also **** Patchouli's attacks and Twilight can also teleport to Patchouli and pop her in the head and that's that for her.

This is a stomp TBH, Patchy can't do shit to Twilight while Twily has like ten thousand ways to beat Patchouli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back