• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smart man vs smart horse (Iron Man vs Twilight Sparkle)

Speed being equalized makes things worst for Tony. He gets hit once and it's over. Like what's stopping her from using transmutation on Tony? She also has laugably better range

Speed being equalized makes things worst for Tony. He gets hit once and it's over. Like what's stopping her from using transmutation on Tony? She also has laugably better range
Twilight doesn’t even lead with Transmutation lmfao.

How often does she use her haxes?

Iron Man goes for either Melee or Energy blasts in this form

If my memory servers right, and Impress has not changed the 4-B ratings, this armor should be around 6 KiloFoes or above that.

Alicorn is comparable to a 4 KiloFoe guys., so the gap might be around 2x times.

That said, this really depends of what Twilight does in most combat situations, most of her options pretty much snuff out Stark right away.

This version of twilight scales far above 4 kilofoe and I thought Iron man in this armor scales above 13 kilofoe.

So I guess Iron Man mostly has the AP advantage. Twilight probably wins with by attacking Tony with her much better range and then eventually using hax to put Tony down.

If she scales far above 4 KiloFoes then whatever AP advantage IM becomes extremely minimal.

This is a pretty one-sided matchup, Tony only has 1 option of offense, 1 of defense & 1 of evasion while Twilight has depressingly larger array of attack and abilities, and immediatly wins the moment she decides to put a bit more than average effort or intellect.

It's extremely likely she does actually. The only thing stopping her from doing it on a hydra was the fact she didn't know the proper spell. It's in character by her own word of mouth.
She didn’t use it when she was fighting against Tirek though.

She didn’t use it when she was fighting against Tirek though.
Do I have to remind you that she was overloaded by magic and could barely teleport without blowing up crags in the process? She was in no condition to do anything but blast really really hard. Also, plot-induced stupidity is a thing. The idea that MLP characters don't use their hax in character is one that needs to die.

Last edited:
Do I have to remind you that she was overloaded by magic and could barely teleport without blowing up crags in the process? She was in no condition to do anything but blast really really hard. Also, plot-induced stupidity is a thing.
She did fight Tirek for a bit in the season finale though and didnt use her hax. And since this is all alicorn twi being used, yeah she’s mainly using energy blasts.

Transmutation is not the only issue lmao.

Tony is pretty much done for if she decides to use her Stellar Class TK anytime, which I'm pretty sure is one of the most common abilities used by unicorns in MLP, and he doesn't resist magic based sleep manip last I remember.

Heat and electricty don't get well with machinery too, and whatever Tony decides to throw at her is likely blocked by a forcefield (Pretty sure that Twilight is also not the type to straight up tank attacks constantly).

She did fight Tirek for a bit in the season finale though and didnt use her hax.
She did exactly one thing to him throughout its entirety. We never saw her blasting at him with anything period again. You cannot possibly judge her entire fighting style based on that.

Last edited:
Twilight doesn’t even lead with Transmutation lmfao.
I mean, Twilight leads with hax in alot of supplementary material, this is sorta inaccurate.

Also they're magic blasts, not energy blasts, and I straight up don't think Stark has ever countered magic

Can Iron Man even hit her? She can teleport as much as she wants, or just grab him with TK and bash him against the ground until he becomes a smoothie.

I mean, even if she doesn't use her OP hax, is there anything Iron Man can reasonable do against her basic spells + range advantage?

Back