• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ants wants to stomp a human

Nah but I find it interesting that CH can just escape easily to the surface where the ants won't be able to follow due to their size.

Once outside there will be a lot more things available to them to take advantage of (vehicles to be used as car bombs for example).

Exactly. Part of why I said CH would win. Although the ants could probably get to the surface, daytime and speed would inhibit them.

Escaping is not winning Niko, that is a forfeit, aka running away. Which counts as losing in this wiki...

Not escaping without a plan. He's just moving the battle to a more favorable location, maybe gathering supplies while he's at it.

Think hit-and-run battle tactics. Engaging with the enemy, killing some, but not getting yourself bogged down in a large-scale conflict. If the ants run at him, some will be fast than others. They'll pick off the ants at the front, and retreat again before the bulk of the ant's forces reach them.

Numbersguy said:
Escaping is not winning Niko, that is a forfeit, aka running away. Which counts as losing in this wiki...
A tactical retreat is not a forfeit and is not losing when you come better prepared. It's very much a viable strategy.

1 vote for CH spells grace, so bump.

Oh, trust me, CH has about 5 matches that need to be added.

Back