• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Bullying Furry VS Profile Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a Cool Cat profile (why did I make a Cool Cat profile)

Apparently it got deleted because it's stats were too similar to Spider Jerusalem (which makes no sense whatsoever, but I'm assuming everyone's looking for a reason to delete the profile).

Cool Cat stays: 6 (BigSmoke4269, Derek Savage himself, Joaco0902, Read this post, Cropfist, GoCommitDi)

Cool Cat gets yeeted: 4 (Agnaa, Zark2099, Antvasima, Uldmaster)

My argument is that the page is horribly made, with formatting errors and indexing errors.

Too many for me to care to list.

Calling it a "low quality page" and saying nothing else really doesn't help anything. So next time I make a page it'll just suck.

Without any criticism I basically have no way to improve.

I'm assuming you looked into the source and found some errors which can only be found in Source Mode.

I think people aren't as tolerable with Cool Cat as other profiles. For example, when I made Atom (Real Steel), it was as good, if not worse than Cool Cat, and yet it wasn't deleted. It was simply edited.

So...why?

Basically, once I know what's wrong with the profile, I'll make a revised version.

But either nobody has noticed, or nobody wants to cooperate.

Derek Savage isn't exactly known for keeping his word, if you'd recall (Just watch the IHE copystrike videos if you're doubtful), and I don't think he'll be happy knowing that his husbando is getting beaten to death by random characters, and will definitely sue IMO. Doesn't matter anyhow, it's a risky page nonetheless.

FANDOM does infact, monetize its pages actually.

Also, what are even the stats on this thing? When are bullets 9-B? Why is Cool Cat listed Below Average when he's supposed to be the smart one in the context of the show? He didn't even use the gun in the first place.

I can email him and ask him if I can make the profile. If he refuses, so be it.

Last time I checked, just about every firearm here is 9-B.

I listed Cool Cat as below average because in the movie he acts really, REALLY stupid. He knows to look both ways before crossing a street and stuff like that, but that's basically it.

Alright, it's 9-C. I could have very easily changed one letter, it didn't warrant the whole page being deleted.

I said he'll only use the pistol if he's bloodlusted.

"Although his song states that he is intelligent, the only proof it has is that "he knows his ABC's", and throughout the movie he makes some very irrational decisions. For example, he tells Maria to open an anonymous message. After they find out the message was from a cyberbully and receive another message from the same person, Cool Cat tells Maria to open it again because "they might feel bad about what they said earlier, and now they want to apologize"."

Does that sound smart to you?

Don't multipost, replying to your first comment

Disturbing creators, no matter what genre or scale they're from, isn't allowed, and remember, Savage was okay with people reviewing his film until he wasn't, and even sued creators who he once had previosuly supported.

Colt Pytho, Colt Paterso, AK-74, M1911

That's not in context with the story though

The tier of the gun was least of your worries

He didn't even use it in the first place, just because Iron Man attempted to lift Mjolnir, doesn't mean it's in his equipment. Same logic applies.

It sounds Average to me You made a Cool Cat page, who are you to judge

Anyhow, replied to your comments. I for one won't vouch for the page given how inconsistent Savage is on his word, and is clearly unstable. Last thing this wiki wants is a lawsuit, so we'll try our bestest to avoid that.

Anyways, my batteries are dying, so good day, sir!

Derek got mad because there was lots and lots of criticism. We're not gonna go around making ten different Cool Cat pages.

Also, VSBattles profiles never are insulting to their original material, whereas criticism can be.

I agree with everything else.

Derek will get madder when we'll be discussing how his cat waifu will turn into a mangled corpse by other characters, where I bet the Vs. Threads will be filled with lot'sa love for what a great character Cool Cat is.

A true Cool Cat fan would know Mama Cat is his waifu In that case I'll say "keep in mind that there are versus threads, where people can discuss who would win in a fight. If you're not okay with your character participating in these, let me know".

There's a Cool Cat profile on JBW which hasn't been taken down, although that one's literally an omnipotent god

Let me just say, some of the points made in the thread are absolutely hilarious to read. "Cat husbando"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back