• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another The President's match. This time against a skeleton.

....How does the money work?

Sans can't exactly bankrupt someone in the middle of a fight in the traditional sense.

EDIT: Ah so, the Law Manip and Resurrection requires money and uses it up, got it.

Yup. TP has a good amount of money (think of it like Disney) to regen and use his minions.

For the record he fought against three characters with little to no hax who already defeated him cause they could keep him incapable of use the hax (Law Manip).

Also, one command with his Law Manip and Sans just explodes/gets stopped/falls and can't get up.

I'm 100% sure one command shouldn't be too costly and he can use his funds to hopefully last long enough to spew out that sentence

It isn't. But the problem is that he needs a five words sentence in order to get his Law Manip working against the bone spam.

Can't he just use his funds to consistently regenerate against the bone spam while talking?

Haven't read the Gamer so I dunno.

Actually no. If he's incapacitated/pseudo-dead he can't talk.

Remember he can spam minions to distract his opponent.

So, uh, the moment it summons it's employees sans is dead by danmaku.

Maki this bloodlusted sans and he can win by soul absorption.

Bloodlusting is probably for the best as Ricsi pointed out, but i'm not 100% sure bloodlusting will be enough. Sans' really low stamina combined with Presi's really amazing regen should make for a long fight, probably longer then Sans can endure.

Not really. The President itself has no soul, but his employees do, and they have been shown to be able to be absorbed.

Fusionism is more like it. They absorb the soul and become stronger. It's not really to an asriel degree due to the lack of DT, but still rather big.

I feel like Fusionism has some possibly incorrect implications. It's still Sans just bigger and meaner.

EDIT: And would probably have actual stamina and be able to take more then a single hit.

As you can see, one of the types is soul merging. And it doesn't only do that, it also makes the one absorbed be in the back of the monsters mind.

Not sure if the absorbed would be happy to be out of the hive or not tough.

Doesn't matter, KR isn't based on sins.

Also the President got its record wiped for whatever reason

It actually does matter.

I think now I know how KR can do damage based on sins.

first of all whenever you get hit by KR the lines you get are the following.

-You felt your sins crawlin on your back.

-You felt your sins weighing on your neck.

-You felt KARMA coursing through your veins.

-You felt KARMA for your sins.(not sure about this one.)

Second of all during the Asriel pacifist fight we reach a section where we are supposed to fight Sans and Papyrus.

Every single Attack we get hit by does'nt deal KR damage for some reason. Sans is attacking we know this much since Asriel's controlling him in order to kill Frisk. Keep in mind this is a pacifist run and Frisk has'nt committed sins hence why KR damage won't work on them but in the genocide route it does.

3rd of all Undertale is a game about consequence and it makes sense for Sans to do damage based on sins.

and 4th of all this wiki and the Undertale wiki calls it KARMA.

Go make a content revision thread, not argue it here. That said, it depends from member to member, as the company is a hivemind.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
>Asriel's controlling Sans in order to kill Frisk
What? I haven't heard that headcanon before.
Pretty sure he means the fight with the lost souls, where their faces is shadowed.

Exept sans specifically doesn't fight due to giving up.

Back