• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another small child Vs. A cake

I never played UT, so I don't know. All I know is that the Butterscotch Pie is only a slice, if that's what you're referring to.

If Frisk can eat a huge steak in the shape of Mettaton's face while in the middle of a fight with Mettaton, I'm pretty sure they can eat a cake.

?

They can eat torn up pieces of construction paper, cider made from spiders, food that's been thrown in the trash, and a burger made out of sequins and glue.

A cake isn't going to make them sick.

You are either severely overestimating how much sugar is in an average cake or underestimating how much cake a person can eat.

Especially when it's a child who not only would have better metabolism, but can eat things like an entire huge steak by themself.

Webcamparrot said:
Worth noting that sometimes the cake is a 22kg baumkuchen which even a grown adult wouldn't be able to eat in a day.
The largest instance that has ever been observed, yes. Another time, it was a 15 gram cupcake. Though it is rarely anywhere near that large or that small.

Have you ever tried to eat a full birthday cake on your own in one sitting? Its almost impossible to not get sick from it even if you manage to actually finish it.

I mean, i never ate a whole steak while in the middle of punching someone, but Frisk did it.

So it's a fair assumption to say that their metabolism isn't the same as that of a regular human.

@Weekly

Not for years.

But many, many people have. Thanks to the magic of youtube...

Girl eats a whole cake.

Man eats an entire birthday cake in under 5 minutes.

Woman eats 8000 calories worth of cheesecake.

Japanese woman eats 7kg of cake.

Man eats 6000 calories worth of carrot cake.

This goes on and on and on.

And again, we're talking about a kid who can shovel down a massive steak in the middle of a fight. Unless this is like the previously mentioned 22kg of cake, which is the absolute largest recorded instance, the chances of Frisk being unable to finish are unlikely.

I guarantee those people have either had training to be able to do that or have done it enough times that their body can handle it, but i guess you do have a point

Some of them definitely have training, like Matt Stonie, but others are just regular people.

I definitely wouldn't consider Frisk regular, though.

WeeklyBattles said:
Have you ever tried to eat a full birthday cake on your own in one sitting? Its almost impossible to not get sick from it even if you manage to actually finish it.
I DID it since I was 9. It's a big strawberry cake with a lot of whipped cream. Still doing it today and my tradition every birthday.

Since both are 10-C, doesn't that mean we are ruling out cake's duplicative powers?

Maybe it'll took some time, but Frisk WILL finish that cake sooner or later.

they start of at 10c, they can get stronger.

frisk via having a better metabolism, at most they go to sleep for a few minutes to digest better

Ricsi-viragosi said:
they start of at 10c, they can get stronger.
frisk via having a better metabolism, at most they go to sleep for a few minutes to digest better
What does "they can get stronger" imply?

Because if we start to consider the other powers, than Frisk eats the cake, 24 hours later cake resurrects, Frisk tries to destroy it, Cake resurrects, cake duplicates, the world is gonna be engulfed by cakes, Frisk feels a strong sense of determination and just wipe it out of existence.

If we don't consider those powers and stay at 10-C, Frisk can just slowly eat it

The only way for the cake to win is to have his resurrection powers and Frisk lacking determination, and I doubt that's the case.

RashFaustinho said:
Then the cake cannot win in any instance. Frisk has roughly 24 hours to eat the cake.
if frisk accidentaly dammages the cake in any other way (like they did with monster candys) it would respawn at full power, and if they cannot eat it than the cake would get a prettyy big advantege

Ricsi-viragosi said:
RashFaustinho said:
Then the cake cannot win in any instance. Frisk has roughly 24 hours to eat the cake.
if frisk accidentaly dammages the cake in any other way (like they did with monster candys) it would respawn at full power, and if they cannot eat it than the cake would get a prettyy big advantege
Even if that happens (which is just a possibility), can't Frisk just straight destroy it using Determination?

I mean, I doubt he would eat that thing until he dies, and it's not like the Cake can KO him xD

The "major threat" here is essentialy the mass duplication, to which Frisk can find a solution.

So, it like, duplicates in nothingness? LoL

Assuming the Cake cannot be destroyed by Determination, Frisk can SAVE and LOAD before the cake takes over everything.

At best, this could be inconclusive... Assuming Frisk accidentaly damages the cake at the beginning that is.

i mean, frisk wouldent know that they need to save, and may save after the cake has duplicated, and the cake cant come back from being erased, so dt aint hurting it

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
WeeklyBattles said:
I DID it since I was 9. It's a big strawberry cake with a lot of whipped cream. Still doing it today and my tradition every birthday.
Reinhard's Spear > Your BirthDay cake.

first, if its to death then rhe cake keeps regenerating via mid godly and proceeds to keep increasing in number until the world ends.

second, it is 2m long, as we take it at its strongest, and its humanly impossible to eat that much

Ricsi-viragosi said:
first, if its to death then rhe cake keeps regenerating via mid godly and proceeds to keep increasing in number until the world ends.
871 doesn't actually have mid-godly. That needs to be revised.

Back