• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another small child Vs. A cake

I don't want to revive this thread, but voting frisk, I've eaten whole cakes before and I assume someone who can gulp down a whole burger in one bit would easily be able to eat it.

Keeweed said:
I don't want to revive this thread, but voting frisk, I've eaten whole cakes before and I assume someone who can gulp down a whole burger in one bit would easily be able to eat it.
said whole burger doesent even go down theire stomach, as it gets absorbed in theire mounth

Starter Pack said:
As according to the big-toothed monster in Grillby's, human food is different from monster food. See, this is because the food the monsters eat are made of magic, rather than the normal stuff human food is made of. This food the monsters eat gets absorbed into your body and gives you the energy from it (i.e., your HP goes up), and it doesn't pass through the digestive tract, which also explains why there's nary a bathroom anywhere you go in the Underground.

Keeweed said:
I doubt that's how it works since frisk has to actually cook the noodles they use
its explained in grillbys bar, snowding, by the weird mounth monster that he heard that humans have to swallow and digest food, and that he finds it disgusting....

and wants to try it out

I still vote frisk; they apparently were big fans of pie before falling into the underground and since I've been able to eat whole cakes in one day, the person who eats pies enough to have them be their favorite food should be able to aswell (especially since according to the height calc we have frisk is most likely an athletic teenager not a small child)

^ I guess I need to play the game again; but if I can eat a cake I think they should aswell so I'm still voting for them

Keeweed said:
^ I guess I need to play the game again; but if I can eat a cake I think they should aswell so I'm still voting for them
frisk is a little kid, a small one at that, and i would assume you are not. and in toriels kitchen you can find the cinnamon cakle, and it says its too intimidating, desptote not needing to digeat it

Starter Pack said:
It varies in size, and more often than not, it will be very manageable in size. However, Frisk can't keep eating cake forever, plus since it isn't specified in the description, Frisk has no idea about the properties of 871 (unless he cheats and CHECKs it), and wouldn't be able to handle it in the end. I hold up on my previous assumption that SCP-871 would win eventually in the end, through sheer mass.

^ this is why I didn't want to revive this thread; Frisk has 24 HOURS to eat this cake; that's an entire day to eat a cake that varies in size. What if the first day it's a wedding cake but the second day it's a cupcake, that means all frisk has to do is eat the leftover cake and a small cupcake. I'm still voting frisk, also they learn of its nature pretty quickly if they drop it or they don't eat all of it (they have over a day to eat it since at worst there's going to be 1 and half cakes of unknown size the next day)

no, it only has 10% differences top, as stated in its scp page, and not always. it only changes in small amounts.

and sba says that something needs to be incapacitated for MORE then 24 hours

ndividual recurrences of SCP-871 have been observed to "mutate" over time, varying in minor characteristics between each instance, with larger changes occurring in roughly 5% of replacements.

^ that's another problem with this cake's matches even if you eat it it resurrect 1 second before incap and says f*ck you i'm A cake; what's the point of throwing it against a human if eating it fails anyways

Keeweed said:
^ that's another problem with this cake's matches even if you eat it it resurrect 1 second before incap and says f*ck you i'm A cake; what's the point of throwing it against a human if eating it fails anyways
the same as throwing two characters that cant hurt each other against one another.

RRTheEndMan said:
RRTheEndMan said:
that's just dumb. Frisk would have to eat only an orange each 13 minute and 6 seconds. she can buy bicarbonate.
dhe csnnot buy anithing, and that would mean that they decided that they want to keep eating eat for that long for no reason. they could just decide to throw it in the trash or store it away for another day. they were inbtimidated by a cinnemon pie enough to not even store it away

dhe csnnot buy anithing, and that would mean that they decided that they want to keep eating eat for that long for no reason. they could just decide to throw it in the trash or store it away for another day. they were inbtimidated by a cinnemon pie enough to not even store it away

where is it written that she cannot buy anything? Also, she will note that the cake duplicates, LOAD and eat it. she can self-induce vomit.

cuz she has no money?

why would she, she would need time to notice, may save afterr they duplicate, and resetting woul aself bfr them into the undserground while 871 duplicates to its heart content

RRTheEndMan said:
Dude she knows that she's doing a fight-to-death and would be prevident.

she can steal it...
no, she still fights under normal acting, but is willing to kill. and assujing that would mean that they try to actialy destroy the cake , not eat it. and why wouldent they store it away? frisk does can and probably would, as they were intimidated by a cinnamon pie.

and buy what with it? an object that can negate mid godly Regenerationn?

nope, bicarbonate. Also, she will just save before the fight. You are assuming that: 1) Frisk does not save before fights in-character 2) she would store the cake away when it is a battle to "Death" by sba 3) she is so dumb that she cannot think about eating a cake instead of destroying it a thousand of times.

RRTheEndMan said:
nope, bicarbonate. Also, she will just save before the fight. You are assuming that: 1) Frisk does not save before fights in-character 2) she would store the cake away when it is a battle to "Death" by sba 3) she is so dumb that she cannot think about eating a cake instead of destroying it a thousand of times.
The last of your point is downright wron g because Frisk outsmarted Undyne, which is a freaking general.

Oh, and doing being considered intelligent in your verse, even when in reality you are doing something stupid, it's still considered Genius intlligence. Just look at Mephiles.

RRTheEndMan said:
no, have i ever sayed that? i assumed they might save AFTER the fight

it isnt to death, she will do whatever she would do in character, she simply wont hesitate to kill if needed. frisk will be willing, not wanting.

if you assume they are bloodlusted, which is the only scenario they go for the kill right away despite character, they would, and they arent exactly the tipe that gives up on doing something

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Oh wait, I have an idea. Frisk could put the cake(s) in her inventory, then sell them at the Tem Shop, thus deleting the items.
... It's the stupidest thing that I've ever heard, but it could potentially work.

Yet the Cloudy Glasses infinite money trick works that way, as does the Dog Residue infinite money trick, and game mechanics are obviously canon in Undertale(i.e. Mad Dummy getting cotton all over the dialogue box, Mad Dummy trying to trap Frisk in an Encounter, Sans never taking his turn thus trapping Chara in the Bullet Box, Muffet's spiders clapping along to Spider Dance, all of Froggit #1's friends pressing [X] to skip his dialogue, etc).

Back