• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another one - Bill Cipher vs SCP-3999

Following, but I'm pretty sure Bill has many, many advantages in Hax.

That said he doesn't really resist Reality Warping/Plot Manip himself, so I'm thinking this will come out as incon.

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
How does his plot manip work exactly?
3999 makes the reality of the narrative it is in flow in whatever weird or twisted way it wants it to. The only thing stopping it from twisting reality is killing Talloran.

What Ovens said, it also broke apart the entire structure of the article and actually enacted many of the changes it made (see its interviews with Talloran, some of the nonsensical things it did are actually confirmed) while breaking the fourth wall, including passages where it was connected to the author of the article itself.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Bill due soulhax
Honestly I feel like it's a "whoever haxes first" scenario, but honestly both of them in-character would probably not immediately go for more potent hax due to being sadists who would want to torment their enemies.

My gut tells me Bill, though, just due to how many more options he has, although IDK if he can deal with Type 8 and Plothax.

Actually changing to Bill via Precog and the intelligence edge. For no reason to hold back, bill will know he has to finish it quickly (like the Time Baby) and he will use these tools to know what he needs to do. He then soul and mind haxes (either or) 3999 and takes the win

Yeah, forgot about precog. Shifting my vote to Bill, as he'll see 3999 haxing him, get serious, and go for whatever hax he needs to kill 3999 first.

I mean

I think he said that he perceives and sees infinite amounts of possibilities and timelines casually at once.

And yet he:

- Did not predict his defeat while possessing Dipper.

- Did not know about weirdness barrier within Gravity Falls.

- Didnt know Time Baby would show up when he did.

- Needed to look into the legs to see the poor construction when fighting the Shacktron.

- Didnt know why Gideon stopped dancing.

- Need to see through minds to get the information he needs.

- Was tricked into getting spray painted in the eye.

- Didnt forsee his defeat.

Should the precog be removed then if there's only a single statement backing it up and a dozen important anti-feats?

Okay, then how many times has Bill actually used his precognition in any of the actual fights hes been in, hell how many times has he actually used it to his advantage in general?

I mean, if there's only one statement and zero feats backing up precog, and a ton of anti-feats, it's better to call the single statement misleading/wrong/etc. rather than calling half a dozen anti-feats PIS.

Considering his precognition is based off of predicting that Dipper would wake up screaming after interacting with him and nothing else...

You can't judge precog on what it didn't predict though, otherwise you could argue like that for nearly every other character who has it.

The argument that it is just a statement that wasn't supported is alright, but don't treat those examples seriously.

@Dargoo Bill has precognition based off of being able to predict that Dipper would wake up screaming after interacting with him in a dream. Even a normal person would be able to guess that someone dreaming about a nightmare demon would wake up terrified.

@Weekly

I'm not saying you aren't right. I don't see much support for precog either.

The examples you gave were still PIS, though. Using Bill getting defeated by kids as an anti-feat for anything causes more problems than what it's worth.

Especially considering the statement is something as huge as "perceives and sees infinite amounts of possibilities and timelines casually at once.", repeatedly not being able to see a few seconds into the future is a huge anti-feat.

Sure, Goku getting hit by a rock is PIS, but Goku doesn't just have a single statement of being able to wipe out the multiverse while getting hurt by rocks on a daily basis.

Its not just that, its all of the things he should have been able to easily avoid if he had even basic precognition, regardless of who does it to him he still gets constantly caught off guard and surprised/unaware of things

Actually, that could support long-range precog, but not short range. That can exist.

Although, maybe Cosmic Awareness is more fitting?

Dargoo Faust said:
Actually, that could support long-range precog, but not short range. That can exist.
Although, maybe Cosmic Awareness is more fitting?
As his precog describes him seeing stuff happening to himself, not really.

To be honest, most of his powers come from twitter, and make him seem the worst fighter ever, because he aparently could have changed the plot to win.

That said, inconclusive fra

Back