• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Satan can do jeabongchim and also Mori with other Jecheondaeseong from alternate universe can do jeabongchim.

Not sure about 250k

I don't remember him using it during the current battle, though? I might be wrong, or maybe it's just PIS that he isn't using it.
Could be using it later in the arc. But yeah this would be out of character without bloodlust.

Also I forgot but all Re-Taekwondo users should have limited resistance to power mimicry since the martial art will make the user blow up if they aren't experienced with it. Mori and Bongchim should also get it fully since Bongchim Nah Style Acupuncture can only be done if you're divine.

Also I forgot but all Re-Taekwondo users should have limited resistance to power mimicry since the martial art will make the user blow up if they aren't experienced with it. Mori and Bongchim should also get it fully since Bongchim Nah Style Acupuncture can only be done if you're divine.
Would that make Recoilless resistance layered in some way? Since Dean could copy normal Renewal but couldn't copy Recoilless.

Addition for Mori Dan (The God of Highschool)

Telekinesis: It seems, he can move Yeoui telekinetically

Forcefield Creation: In chapter 554, without Summon Mori can create a Forcefield to defense him from Fairy Colony Attack

Energy Projection: In chapter 555, one of Mori unleash the Big Bang

Resistance to Vibration Manipulation & Sound Manipulation: Resisted Mubong Diamond Sutra

Last edited:
I don't think that's a forcefield. That barrier thing is just Mori using his absolute defense technique he was using earlier on Mujin. It's just really advanced instinctive reactions allowing him to create a space where he can't be touched.

Telekinesis and Energy Projection is fine.

I think Mori Dan weakness should be like this

Due to the stress of using Jaebongchim Acupuncture in the past, Mori is unable to use it on himself presently| Same as before| Same as before| Same as before| Same as before| The wound mujin gave if it's included in this key| none notable if there isn't anymore
What about this then since he can use jeohbongchim again shouldn't we remove the weakness on the god of highschool key

He should be able to use acupuncture in both his Original Power Restored and The God of Highschool keys. Every key before that he's to weak to use it to any relevant extent.

I recall someone mentioning that pre-timeskip Mori has a feat of information analysis. Does anyone know what chapter that is.

Why not fuse jin mori and dan mori profile?

If we fused that so there many key like

Jin Mori | Monkey King | Supreme God | Dan Mori | The God of High School

Alright, so I have made adjustments to the sandbox and added the logical changes from Megaraptor's suggestions.

I'll apply the revisions once everyone is satisfied with the changes.

Last edited:
I think all the changes seem fine. Most of it is just minor ability additions and stuff based on accepted calculations, after all.

That's AP. Mori just knocked away the attack, which is not attack reflection.

Energy Absorption is fine.

Just before he fights the trio for the first time. After Ogre.

Question, why not wait till the chapter's you're using are available for everyone? You only limit the potential pool of input and oversight by doing so when most who other supporter's who read freely can't participate out of fear of having the story spoiled even if they're otherwise up to date.

Question, why not wait till the chapter's you're using are available for everyone? You only limit the potential pool of input and oversight by doing so when most who other supporter's who read freely can't participate out of fear of having the story spoiled even if they're otherwise up to date.
I think, because ovens don't want to lose to the OPM upgrade either.

I guess

I personally suggested to wait for translations to come out, so uh idk.

But the translations are out. They're in the fast pass. You can probably find a rip of them online.

cause the best supporters read the raws ofc

Back