• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

another gamer upgrade

Kwon was only able to absorb it due to Jee-Han's abilities.

Jee-Han's page will likely go a fairly massive revision soon enough. Though I agree that this abilities should be added. When I have the time, I will add them as well as his tower defense system.

Litentric Teon said:
Kwon was only able to absorb it due to Jee-Han's abilities.
Jee-Han's page will likely go a fairly massive revision soon enough. Though I agree that this abilities should be added. When I have the time, I will add them as well as his tower defense system.
i know, i just meant that she got stronger by an unknown amount

True, but it's unlikely that she's stronger than Jee-Han, who is also 8-A. We could add another key. I'm guessing she'll get some new abilities like the blue accelerator flame, as well as some other unique flame skills, but I think it's best just to wait and see. War is about to start, so hopefully there will be a ton of good feats since this is the first credible threat in a while.

tre that, i just meant as a scaling for having absorbed the powers of someone who was beating her easly

Yeah, but scaling a 8-A to an 8-A unquantifiably above her doesn't really do much. If she showcases some new abilities though, I think it would be better to just make a new key for her.

i didnt mean to change her page, simply that in discussions we can actualy say shes above someone who was stomping her.

if she does show new abilities the key should be made,

is there an ability name ont the wiki for giving powers to others? with han giving gamer and mind,

Oh yeah. For discussions that's a fair point.

Yep.

There should be. I'm not sure what it's called though. I do agree that Han should have that, he's showcased that ability multiple times.

han should have:

summoning (his gollem)

pocket reality manipulation

accelerated devolpment

homing attack(via light speed arrows)

healing

minor mind manipulation/emphatic manipulation (gamers mind makes himimmune to status effect such as fear and anger to an extenct and his healing nullifys said emotions as well)

power null and absorption (not really combat aplicable but still)

empowerment via gaia (gaea?) and sharing his powers

Summoning and spatial manipulation are already on his profile. As is empathic manipulation and healing.

He actually doesn't have accelerated development. He's literally a game character, so if anything, it takes him longer to get stronger because he has to grind to level up. This is only solved, in part, by ID barriers. But he's beginning to hit a plateau when it comes to leveling up, and has to find new ways to get stronger. Hence him learning how to steals skills from others.

Power absorption seems fine, though I'm iffy on nullification. I don't agree with empowerment as that has never been shown in the series. Though, hopefully, something with regards to Gaea will be shown seeing as how the leader of the church of masks also gets powers from Gaea. Thinking on it now, Han is the only person ins the series so far, aside from maybe the Harem King, who we know has gotten powers from Gaea.

he does have an accelerated devolpment twith skills, and are you telling me being able to become top 100 in mana capacity isnt due to accelerated devolpment? or that he can fight corporations that normal peapole would need decades (as stated by our dear red head) to prepare for?

he litiraly nullified the head of the clans abilitites and made her normal, plus magic manipulation

empoewrment is being given a power or more by an outside being, it was stated that he has been given it by an outside source

That's a speedy rate of growth, yes, but not an actual ability, otherwise every shonen anime character would have it. Not to mention that he's trained for almost a year to get to where he is. That's a good chunk of time relatively speaking.

He didn't actually nullify her abilities. He stole them, which is different. Nullification means that once the nullifying factor is gone, the abilities should come back. What Han has done is completely take away her abilities, literally placing her several tiers down to peak human or superhuman.

Empowerment would be an ability of Gaea, not Han, as Gaea is the one giving the abilities. Though Han can share his skills with his Gamer ability if that's what you are saying.

it is an ability, its litiraly told that the gamer allows him to cheat himself into being op. there are immortals who have lived for at least a few dozin decades that couldent do what he can, gamer mind and body escluded, as they are, for now, unique to him and his party members

magic nullification, and this:2 Particularly powerful users can not only nullify powers that have been activated but prevent them from being used in the first place or even seal or steal abilities permanently. " and " negating their effects and effectively rendering the target a normal being."

thats still being empowered, which is the point of the ability, as its defined as:"Empowerment is the ability to become strengthen oneself due to various circumstances and outside forces that may or may not be under their control. Unlike Statistics Amplification, empowerment is often involuntary and inherent to each character rather than an activated ability."

and giving gamers mind/body is empowerment

i was rereading the fight in episode 75, and there ist his guy who claims that he will detroy the whole city and creates a storm to do so, and he also claims tht the loli and her warrior are above him, and our dear wham is above THEM in full power, shouldent that scale?

and kwon states she would need a decade to become as strong as teh guy who made said storm (idk if time dilatated was included)

I still, personally, don't consider it an ability. He can learn things by looking at them, or by holding a book. Okay, sure, that's something. But an accelerated rate of growth overall? No, he still must grind it out in order to enhance his skills, same as everyone else.

I still don't consider it nullification, but rather a stealing of abilities. "seal or steal abilities permanently" works with the definition I gave above. I'm not exactly sure where you're getting these quotes from, but Han hasn't actively nullified the abilities of another person. He only just now stole the skills and abilities of the guild leader.

Empowerment by that definition seems fine.

There's no way to calculate that storm. It could scale to Loli, Sung-Gon, and Han by now as the statement is highly unlikely to have been hyperbole. But nothing else in the verse has come close to city level thus far minus Arc Company, who is the god tier of the verse. It would be rather inconsistent to use a statement when all the other feats lie in the building to multi-city block tier. Using statements to give tiers is generally not a good idea, but statements work fine for scaling.

reactive evolution

Types

The types of accelerated development can roughly be categorized by two properties:

Cause of Accelerated Development

• Training: The character gains increased results from performing training appropriate for raising a statistic or ability.
  • Leveling: Usually used in RPG like settings. The character gains more exp than others for performing the same tasks and/or gains larger increases upon leveling up.

plus absorption as well

Power Absorption: The user can absorb and steal the powers of others, stripping the original user of their abilities. While some may only have access to these drained abilities temporarily, others can accumulate many abilities over time in this way, permanently taking them for themselves

Danmaku:

The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target by the sheer number of shots. Some users also add complex patterns to make dodging additionally difficult.

power bestoval for obvius reasons

homing attack: Homing Attacks are moves that seek onto its target, reducing the chance of missing, even if the opponent makes sharp turns and the like. The name comes from an attack from the Sonic the Hedgehog series

preperatio:

Types

• Educatio - Character can significantly increase the intellectual level in a short amount of time. The increase to their knowledge might be prove useful in the battle, for example: inventing of new techniques or styles of combat.
  • Evolution - Character can evolve fast enough to increase attack, defense, speed or acquire new skills, or adapt to various external influences. The difference in strength between base form and evolved form must be significant.
  • Technological Preparation - Character in regular state does not have much power, but with time and materials, is capable of creating artifacts of a much higher tier.
  • Information Preparation - Character normally does not have great power, but gathers the necessary information which allows drastic self-empowering.

sealing:

Types

• The second type of sealing involves removing or locking attributes or even concepts of a target. Examples include sealing a target's magic or ki energy, or even their movement or consciousness. This type of sealing denies the target use of these aspects rather than specifically placing them in another object. These effects can be temporary or permanent depending on the user.

Information Analysis, or sometimes referred to as "Scanning" is the ability to scan an enemy or character to gain a degree of data regarding them. Depending on the use, his ability can allow the user to gain an understanding on the powers and abilities of the enemy, their statistics, elements and powers they resist, among other things. Particularly powerful uses of his ability can allow the user to learn the complete history or even clone that who they scan.

updated vetsion of skills i guess

Power absorption I agree with, it's a higher tier than just nullification.

Everything above looks solid, minus the technological manipulation. He doesn't really craft his own items, he farms for them. Nothing he has affects his tier, either.

I can't believe we didn't add Danmaku to his profile earlier, that's his spinning mana arrows in a nutshell. Literal infinite Danmaku.

Yeah, in terms of physical stats. She's more of a physical powerhouse than Han, and possesses more energy, but she still lacks immensely in versatility until she reveals her new abilities. I'm pretty excited.

Yeah, she probably has more ap.. And now han is gonna steal abilities non stop. So many upgrades oncoming(for both, as i would suppose both would absorb new abilities)

Maybe. Han needs to get stronger, so he'll absorb some new abilities. I'm hoping for two things. One, than Han will receive more hax, or use the hax he already has (life drain and sleep inducement) in an actual battle so we can use that as an argument. Secondly, I'm hoping we get some solid speed and AP feats, as everything we have thus far is based upon the first season, minus the recent transonic statement from the guild leader.

I'm also wondering why the guild leader didn't showcase any of her other abilities against Han. Though it might be because he one shot her and she didn't have a chance to showcase anything.

As things stand he seems to be set up to get the two siblings ability. Idk how hed use it tho

Same. But I'm not sure if he can take the abilities Gaea has bestowed upon others. And most people in the abyss already have telepathy, so it would really just be the body swap. I'm hoping he'll gain the ability to use the mask, it definitely causes possession but now it seems like it also has soul stealing properties.

Theire abilities allow for possesion and connection ( that gives them full experience) I suppose he could use it to use the souless bodies to level hes skills.

Litentric Teon said:
True, but it's unlikely that she's stronger than Jee-Han, who is also 8-A. We could add another key. I'm guessing she'll get some new abilities like the blue accelerator flame, as well as some other unique flame skills, but I think it's best just to wait and see. War is about to start, so hopefully there will be a ton of good feats since this is the first credible threat in a while.
I've seen it a few times now, what does "8-A" mean?

Also, could't Jihan use life drain on a member of the curch of masks, and just drain the whole organization's power, since they are 1 or whatever?

8-A is a tier, signifying multi-city block level.

I'm fairly certain that if Jee-Han could do such a thing, he would have. What he's currently doing is an advanced application of his life drain skill, which lets him steal the abilities of incapacitated enemies. He's never used his life drain skill in combat outside of one specific instance. And his life drain only targets one person at a time, so I doubt he could use the connection in so literal a sense. I doubt all the members share the same life force.

Well, we finally got an AP feat. I'm tryna to figure out a way to determine the width of the crater. Hopefully it's over 30 meters. Or maybe I could try calculating the volume of the building to see how much was destroyed, though it wouldn't account for the ground. Anyway, hopefully Jee-Han's 'meteor' provides decent results whenever I, or anyone else, comes up with a way to calculate it.

And next week should provide us with some new potential abilities for both Han and Kwon, as well as demonstrating more of Han's melee capabilities.

Help out on the main page? What do you mean? Like, the verse page for The Gamer? I was the one who asked for permission to create the pages for the verse on here.

You think I got some stuff wrong, or you got some stuff wrong? Lol, I think you made a typo. But yeah, those were the 8 pillars, at least according to Kwon, and Jee-Han doesn't deny it. He hasn't shown himself to be a liar, so it's fairly certain that we can trust his word. Especially since he was the one to take down the pillars in the first place.

Back