• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

another gamer upgrade

BUT, they are one of the most powerful objects in the world, and he just destroyed them. There are 2 explanations that i can think of.: -Jihan wanted to destroy them cuz they were too strong in the wrong hands

-Jihan made replicas with another one of his new skills

Like what webstite? cuz everyone says different names than im used to, b/c i read on line WEBTOON, and on there its JIHAN HAN, and the witch of SLAUGHTER, and other names are different too, like the group names.

Yeah, I also read on webtoons. His name is indeed, Jihan Han on there. However, I didn't create Jee-Han's page on here, and the translations vary from site to site, so there's likely a mix of them on here. But webtoons is my primary source.

would him having luck stat be enough to give him "possible probability manipulation over time" ?

No. His luck stat is the only stat where we don't really know it's true purpose. While that's likely, I don't believe it's been confirmed yet.

thats alright, its not like it changed any fights all that much.

wonder what was up with hans mom, with her being over level 50 and suddenly looing those levels

If you've ever read the manga hardcore leveling warrior, the mc has INSANE luck, and im assumng that better luck would basically do the same for jihan; basically glitch his way out of problems.

ItzyoboiN0Obz said:
Also, what is the best tier/rank in the "8-A" system?
depends whateyou mean, do you mean characters on this wiki? or the ,ost ap they can have?

I just hope he's super hax like Hwan. I'm thinking he can suck people's souls out, as I'm guessing he's the one who created the masks.

I mean, as it was put by kwon being able to put your souls into others isnt revolutionary, and i would assume you need to take the poor guys (or girl, but i doubt harem king would go for that) out. Hinestly im hyped for the wizard that was suppoesed to protect the territory han lives on, he can "eat" matter, so he might be able to ignore dura pretty neatly

And the mask church guy said that the meteor was hes best in area of effect ( aoe for short) and thats low 7c

the meteor is absolutely broken, that is a high tier skill, and that will probably be upgraded and mixed with other spells to create some extinction skill or something, and Jihan will litterally go straight to like 6-A or 5-C!!! :0

I mean, i would assume gaea is 5b at least, and gods can resist her hax. So he may be able to get around that level eventualy.

I can't see the verse getting past 5-B. Their absolute god tier is Gaea, who is the embodiment of the planet itself. Most of the top tier characters are likely gonna be in the town to city level range from here on out, with the mid tier characters being the city block to multi-city block level characters from previous seasons.

gaea is the will of the world who can stop VERY powerful beings such as mr. hwan, wwho created a 'black sun', wich i would assume is some sort of star, bringing him to around 4-C at his highest point, plus, the pillars ere on him then, and he was giving dtrengt to hid daughter, so u can assume that gaea is AT LEAST a 4-B, meaning the Harem king is also that strong.

The thing is, this series uses skills, so normally mr hwan might be 6-c, but he gathers power fro anoter dimension, and as soon as he uses black sun, he jumps up to 4-c, cuz he can create a star of sorts.

Litentric Teon said:
I can't see the verse getting past 5-B. Their absolute god tier is Gaea, who is the embodiment of the planet itself. Most of the top tier characters are likely gonna be in the town to city level range from here on out, with the mid tier characters being the city block to multi-city block level characters from previous seasons.
Aholting, aka the great warrior, could take a city usig a good skill, and i think thst he could even get a small island, and he's not even the strongest.

I'm not sure.

Hwan is definitely NOT 4-C. Simply because his attack has 'Sun' in the name doesn't make it star level. I could punch someone and call that attack my 'brown sun' technique. Doesn't mean it hits with that much force. The highest he could be is city level via an in verse statement from the magician who cast a spell that could wipe out a city, and Hwan being superior to him. But, as there are few calcable feats in the verse, low balling him to be equal to Han is the most viable method for giving him an actual tier.

Back