• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

another gamer upgrade

well yes, but it focuses on hans fight more (i lwent to see the korean version, didnt understand it, but still)

So, han can now null powers that give flight, has a times X30 speed amp, and can halfe an enemys speed and ap. Beyond that, kwon can hit pressure points (as seen in the korean new chapter) Han also has a pretty good paralisis ability as well. The church of masks has high-low to low-mid regen by regenerating dammages to spinal cord and possibly hearth, kwon got another upgrade from someone on her level. And han is probably gonna get short range telportation, speed amp and better blade mastery... Goddamn some nice abilities there

Yeah. I'm thinking of making profiles for members of the church of masks. I would make one for the swordsman, but I don't know his name yet, and I'd rather wait until we eventually determine it.

But yet, Han has some sweet new abilities. More than just versatility and actual hax. What's more, someone doesn't actually have to be within the triangular barrier for the hax to work. They just have to be close enough to it.

I haven't read the Korean chapters. I just follow the Line, Webtoons version. I'm hoping Kwon does something other than just use her white flame aura. But I highly doubt it. Some ranged attacks for her, would be nice. Or something, like manipulating the flame to form conflicts. Something other than punching and kicking like a well trained Natsu, lol.

well, it seems like she unlocked the secret ability they were talking about from the abilities from her mother. her attacks also bypass dura to an extenct through attacking internal organs plus the kenshiro moment was nice for her,

i doubt shill get long range, just to keep up the martial artist thing for her.

how strong would she be by scaling to absorbing two peapole on he level?

Oh. Durability negation is actually really nice. Kenshiro is a nice comparison.

Yeah, you're probably right on that. I was thinking that she'd be able to expel her flames as a kind of mid range energy attack, or as a retreating tactic. But I guess the author is keeping her as a straight martial artist in her own style. Can't really complain about that. Though there doesn't seem to be much difference between her regular red flames and the white ones outside of the white ones being more powerful. I just wish that we could see what the blue accelerator flame they mentioned earlier actually does.

She'd probably be a higher level of low 7-C. But it's unquantifiable.

• Time-Freeze (ýï£Û░äýáòýºÇ, Siganjeongji): Time stops for everyone around her except for ability users. It is commonly known that they don't last long.
uuuuh, shouldent this be mentioned for kwon?

Her time freeze ability is on her profile. But it's not really combat applicable.

Regenerating from roots? I'm not sure. Maybe High-mid.

so, kwon has the ability to stop bloodflow and paralyze peapole through it. black flame consumes her own soul.has healing through pressure points (kenshiro much?)

han has RESSURECTION (as long as whitin 3 minutes from death)

han can get more inteligent with skill theft...

kwon got twice as strong from the last skill steal, and now it supposedly grew to a greater extent

and in the next chapter (korean) han makes sky to earth lightning...

no one dodges though, so it doesent scale to speed, just attack speed

No, I don't believe so. Though I don't think they're stealing experience.

Kwon's changes are noted on her page.

I'll have to add the size manipulation to the golems.

Han already has SOL attack speed with his lightning arrows. The ground to earth lightning would likely be the speed of light due to the author's in verse mechanics. But I don't read the Korean version.

han can move 1 km of dirt for 1 mp for one minute, and is stated to be able to lift at least 4770

erm, i give a quote from hwan:"I might not be able to move between dimensions, but i can at least force my way into other dimensions"...

in context i immagine hes power only works on places that he knows where to find, like how han giving him a party request made him able to go into arcs space

arc should have Regenerationn with the whole hes regenerating faster than you dammage him deals

Arc has Regenerationn on his profile. But statistic reduction might have just been nothing more than the law of his place. It's not really stated.

Could I get a scan for Han please.

Well, new chapter new little things. Han now starts with light speed attacks in character. The leader of the church can increase her reaction speed enough to react to lightning arrowas and sky to earth lightning. Hans telekinesis is not magic, so it cant be countered by anti magic. Han has balls that now can counter magic even better. In the korean chapter his golem barrier has a bigger area of effect and can counter magic before its even cast, divine connection included.

Litentric Teon said:
Wait, seriously? Lol, spoilers but that's an awesome hax for Han. Countering spells before they're even cast is pretty crazy.
hey, do youknow how to get the immage where it is stated that the church leaders tought speed is increased?

I've already started doing it, butis there anywhere where its exolained how to make a blog so I don't accidentaly mess it up?

Back