• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

another gamer upgrade

And also, is Jihan really 7-c now? If he can't reuse that, then he isn't, he is still 8-A; which he might be anyways, because the asteroid took out a base, now it could've destroyed more, since it was in a barrier, but I think he might still be high 8-A, b/c this is ONE instance where he is 7-c, and it could be a one time occurance

He's still Low 7-C. It's his first AP feat after growing massively stronger, and his AP should be equal to his magic power. If his magic power allows him to produce attacks like thus, then each of his attacks, which use that same magic power, would be equal in AP (as far as how we treat things on this site). Besides, that move was explicitly stated to be his most Wide Range destructive move, and AP has nothing to do with the range of an attack.

No, that's not at all how attack potency works. You're referring to destructive capacity. That's why vaporizing a building is far higher than just destroying it with a big blast. It takes far more energy to vaporize, such that the attack involving vaporization, is more potent than the one involving violent fragmentation.

ItzyoboiN0Obz said:
Yes, but that was not city sized, and the range matters, cuz even if u do the damage, if u dont have the range ur 8A
no, someone can hit as hard as a nuke but still have the range of an avarage human, ant amn can sometimes only have 1cm of range but hit still as hard for exemple

Yo, is the Harem king the same as the temporary wizard/existance eater? I didnt think so, but thn i read on the harem king's page that they were.

i do not belive so, the harem king is a well known powerfull entity in the abyss, the eater has gone missing as far as i understand

Eh, I would wait on the lightning thing. Unless specifically stated, like the lightning arrows, I don't think we should treat it as actual lightning.

Dont the rules of the site litiraly say that we do count it as real unless stated otherwiae ot it doesent act like it?

No. The rules say that we must prove something to be actual lightning. There's no proof that lightning other than the lightning in Jee-Han's lightning arrow, is actual lightning.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. There's no real way to definitively prove such a thing. And even then, she didn't react to it. She was one shot. That's still not enough to prove it as regular lightning.

But take it up with a staff member. See what they think.

Hmmm, the creator of the gamer doesent tend to have much of a continuity about such things to be honest cough*lightspeed thunder*"cough

Im pretty sure only the lighting arrows are that fast. And if you have seen his previous work numbers arent hid streight (which makes the idea of making the gamer ironic)

I haven't seen his previous work, but I'll take your word for it. That is pretty ironic. It just seems inconsistent to have one lightning based attack be light speed, and all the other ones be the speed of lightning's return stroke. That would just be incredibly inconsistent.

Well, he had two work before now, an isekai, where the characters mind gets put into a prince of kinds in a fantasy world and he managed to say that a sword costs 4 gold and 200 gol 3 panels away from each other, and the other is life howling, which was pretty good, and pretty much the gamer in every way but was a bit aimless

The first one i mentioned has a bishounen as well, an incuby that he needs to suck (finger or mouth) to get more mana, so if se9nil seems overbearing you may know why

I was rereading a few chapters.... Hans options contain?: automatic id entrance, sound, video, sensitivity and difficulty... He has a difficulty option for life... And he ignored it

Shouldent the company get resistance to fate manipulation? He is stated to supress the gaia effect, and its stated that gaia manipulates fate to kill someone

I don't think so. There's no evidence Gaea was actively trying to manipulate his fate to kill him. Though I do need to break his page into two keys, as there needs to be one for when he was The President.

Han litiraly says that hes suppressing gaia AND manipulating politics at the end of his season

Now im on the phone, maybe tomorrow, it was at the seasonal ending where han was thinking if its a bad thing that arc is pointing out the corruption

It didn't actually reach any further than a meter. I'd rather wait until next chapter to start adding new things to her profile. While I do agree that her attack likely can reach that far, it's better just to wait for certain.

No, their hands were maybe a meter apart when her blue flame energy came out.

It might be, but it'll likely include both of their fights, same as this chapter.

Back