• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another DBZ upgrade, this time for Yajirobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
Nappa's armor couldn't be damaged by any of the Z Fighters, not even by Chiaotzu's explosion:
d446448cad1645a4690dc929cab06910.jpg
14f3e2f1913bc012ddc75d7d49cb9947.jpg
4948d2ffb9f8f80b30649353d2459015.jpg

On the other hand, Yajirobe's katana was able to cut through Vegeta's armor like butter.

Saiyan Armors are more durable than their respective Saiyan since Raditz was badly damaged by Gohan's attack while his armor had only minor scratches:

In conclusion, Yajirobe should be 5-C (Moon level) and 5-B (Planet level) while using his katana.

That could work considering his katana could cut off the Oozaru's tail but I'll wait for now

The armor was pretty damaged there, though i think it still tanked the others even when damaged so i agree, cutting his tail supports it too.

Instead of making him straight up 5-B simply writing Higher via piercing damage with his katana is an better option

That could work considering his katana could cut off the Oozaru's tail but I'll wait for now
Great ape vegeta got caught off guard by yajirobi.
The same thing for vegeta too. He was caught of guard by yajirobi which made him and his armor vulnerable to yajirobi's sword.
At best, he can get a possibly 5-B rating. Otherwise, i disagree with this upgrade mostly.

Ah yes, because Vegeta's armor's durability is totally dependant on him not being caught of guard...
Yajirobi has no 5-B feats. Catching vegeta off guard twice doesn't make him 5-B. There is no evidence that saiyan armour has 5-B durability on its own.

It took an attack from Goku. It also scales to nappa's armor which withstood pretty much all of the z warriors attacks.
It was not their armors specifically that withstood those attack, it was vegeta and nappa's actual durabilities that tanked those attacks.
I am not denying that the armor doesn't help them but it would be a pretty big claim that the armors themselves have 5-B durability without any proper evidence.

It was not their armors specifically that withstood those attack, it was vegeta and nappa's actual durabilities that tanked those attacks.
I am not denying that the armor doesn't help them but it would be a pretty big claim that the armors themselves have 5-B durability without any proper evidence.
That's dumb as hell, so vegeta getting decked full force by Goku in the stomach but his armour not getting effected doesn't mean his armor scales? Or what about when vegeta punched zarbon right through his armor? clearly armor has a durability and it breaks when you overpower it, Yajirobe clearly has 5-B attacks with his sword, but is physically that stronger, just give him the tier because "higher" is vague and useless.

Why would you wear armor that’s less durable then you.
That's like saying that our clothes scales to our durability. The saiyan armor is just an armor. It does have higher durability than regular clothing but 5-B? I don't think so. At least without any solid evidence.
And don't think vegeta wears his armor for durability, other than the fact that it is what he is wearing all his life. Just like goku and piccolo wear their respective attires, but their attires don't scale to their durabilities.

That's dumb as hell, so vegeta getting decked full force by Goku in the stomach but his armour not getting effected doesn't mean his armor scales? Or what about when vegeta punched zarbon right through his armor? clearly armor has a durability and it breaks when you overpower it, Yajirobe clearly has 5-B attacks with his sword, but is physically that stronger, just give him the tier because "higher" is vague and useless.
Armor does have a durability but you will have to prove that the said durability is 5-B. Vegeta and others wearing that armor and taking attacks successfully is not necessarily because of the armor, but because of their own durabilites. And their is no proof that the armors scale to its user's durability. The burden of proof is on you.
No, yajirobi is not 5-B with the sword. He is just higher into his current tier with it. The armor has unknown durability at best, making the entire feat unquantifiable.

That's like saying that our clothes scales to our durability. The saiyan armor is just an armor. It does have higher durability than regular clothing but 5-B? I don't think so. At least without any solid evidence.
And don't think vegeta wears his armor for durability, other than the fact that it is what he is wearing all his life. Just like goku and piccolo wear their respective attires, but their attires don't scale to their durabilities.
... Armor: any covering worn as a defense against weapons.
What you said directly contradicts the definition of armor, so you're saying vegeta's wearing something that is supposed to protect him yet has durability weaker than him? Do you realize how illogical that is?
Armor does have a durability but you will have to prove that the said durability is 5-B. Vegeta and others wearing that armor and taking attacks successfully is not necessarily because of the armor, but because of their own durabilites. And their is no proof that the armors scale to its user's durability. The burden of proof is on you.
No, yajirobi is not 5-B with the sword. He is just higher into his current tier with it. The armor has unknown durability at best, making the entire feat unquantifiable.
It seems you completely ignored my whole comment, I gave you two examples, 1 where armor tanks an attack and another where armor gets destroyed from an attack, the attack which was tanked by the armor scales to the armors durability, in this case, kaioken Goku's 5-B punch. Bruh you replied "No proof" to my proof.

... Armor: any covering worn as a defense against weapons.
What you said directly contradicts the definition of armor, so you're saying vegeta's wearing something that is supposed to protect him yet has durability weaker than him? Do you realize how illogical that is?

It seems you completely ignored my whole comment, I gave you two examples, 1 where armor tanks an attack and another where armor gets destroyed from an attack, the attack which was tanked by the armor scales to the armors durability, in this case, kaioken Goku's 5-B punch. Bruh you replied "No proof" to my proof.
I said that it was the saiyan's own durability that protected them from the attacks, not necessarily their battle armors. And again, any proof that the armors are 5-B? And by proof I mean evidence from the actual show and not your headcannon.

I said that it was the saiyan's own durability that protected them from the attacks, not necessarily their battle armors. And again, any proof that the armors are 5-B? And by proof I mean evidence from the actual show and not your headcannon.
Saiyans own durability? That argument is brain-dead. Vegeta was extremely damaged from that punch, he was coughing blood and shit but his armor was fine, bruh just look at it.
giphy.gif

So an attack that destroyed vegeta's guts was tanked by his armor, are you gonna say this is not 5-B?

Saiyans own durability? That argument is brain-dead. Vegeta was extremely damaged from that punch, he was coughing blood and shit but his armor was fine, bruh just look at it.
giphy.gif

So an attack that destroyed vegeta's guts was tanked by his armor, are you gonna say this is not 5-B?
Ok this is some good evidence. But as the other guy above me said, clothing dura in DB is inconsistent. Goku was covered in blood in many of his battles, but his pants always survive all the beatings he took.
Anyway, yajirobi could get a "possibly 5-B" rating or just a higher rating.
Lets see if staff agrees with this.

Ok this is some good evidence. But as the other guy above me said, clothing dura in DB is inconsistent. Goku was covered in blood in many of his battles, but his pants always survive all the beatings he took.
Anyway, yajirobi could get a "possibly 5-B" rating or just a higher rating.
Lets see if staff agrees with this.
Because those are freaking ordinary clothes not armor and it is of toriyama's best interest to not draw Goku fighting Jiren or frieza with his dong flopping around, alright the second part is a joke but you get what I'm saying. Anyway we know that yajirobe's sword is significantly above his own attack potency so he should have a tier for his attacks with a sword, I'll let staff decide what is appropriate, I say give him the full thing.

Because those are freaking ordinary clothes not armor and it is of toriyama's best interest to not draw Goku fighting Jiren or frieza with his dong flopping around, alright the second part is a joke but you get what I'm saying. Anyway we know that yajirobe's sword is significantly above his own attack potency so he should have a tier for his attacks with a sword, I'll let staff decide what is appropriate, I say give him the full thing.
I got you. Goku's pants have the thickest plot armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back