• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another DBH revision (with new points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demigra Revision

This thread will mainly be going over new scans and such that have been recently translated and released.

Attack Potency
In commemoration of the 7th anniverary, they released some new cards. With the release, the interesting part was the power of Zen'o. On Zen'o's card, It has his power as infinite . In the same pack, it had low 2-C and 2-C beings as a finite number , so, this should confirm 2-A DBH Zen'o. Now. my question is, would Demigra scale to this? Personally, I believe so for multiple reasons:

1. The DBH Multiverse was nothing more than fiction after Salsa transcended It. You probably are thinking that I am talking about "Real World" that was debunked multiple times of viewing the DBH Multiverse as fiction. This time, I am refering to the place where the "Charismas" live. There is in no way, shape or form, refered to as "another world". It transcends both the "real world" and "DBH Multiverse" as shown when Salsa transcends the Multiverse and It even states that he is playing DBH: Ultimate Mission X (an actual DB game in real life). DBH: UMX is the game that contains the 'Real World' and the DBH Multiverse. This is even further supported when the author refers to the multiverse as a game. In my opinion, transcending the multiverse should be enough to scale to DBH Zeno. It is quite clear and blatantly stated that the place where the Charismas live is supposed to be the equivalent of fiction like it is to us.

"That's obviously just metafiction." - In DBH Charisma mission, it is confirmed that the games are actual multiverses. It is confirmed by the author stating it is a manga adaptation, referncing the multiverse as a game and Chamel referencing being the God avatar from DBH: UMX game and Salsa stated to be a Demon God from DBH . It should also be noted that the main characters in DBH Charisma mission are confirmed to be making DBH UMX games and characters in the games so this should include 2-A Zen'o. They should also be superior as Zen'o is nothing but fiction from their perspective.

"That's just another timeline with it's information in another form of media." - The only connection to the multiverse that the the Charisma world has is that itis the equivalent of a game. Chamel refers to himself as the God avatar from DBH: UMX instead of another timeline.

He should be fully aware of zeno's power. There are atleast 2 Zeno's that are 2-A. It is more nonsensical to believe that zeno >>> Demigra than Demigra >>>> zeno. Such things like why didn't the Time patrol just call zen'o to stop Demigra or the fact that there atleast 2 (possibly countless) Zeno's and that it did not bother him in the slightest.

In conclusion, I believe that it is possible for Demigra to scale to Zeno and be granted "2-B likely 2-A"

Also, can we not always go "Views X as *Insert fictional thing here*" and say it means 5-D? There's a difference between just being metafictional and actually treating something as higher dimensional.

If we always go "seeing something as fictional is higher dimensional", then I guess Final Fantasy Tactics is High 2-A because Final Fantasy is a video game series there.

The Everlasting said:
If we always go "seeing something as fictional is higher dimensional", then I guess Final Fantasy Tactics is High 2-A because Final Fantasy is a video game series there.
Time for upgrades!

In DC Comics one universe is a comicbook in another universe. Like, in Earth 1 people read about Captain Carrot, but Captain Carrot is actually a real guy in one of the universes.

Guess that means everyone is High 2-A.

@Matt that is simply an alternate timeline but I understand your point.

@ Ever, Well, the Charisma world is stated to be transcendant that is why I stated that.

Also, I get the part of the possibility of being metafictional but when an entire multiverse is viewed as nothing but fiction in a 3DS and beings in the multiverse can transcend the multiverse and end up in the Charisma World leads me to believe it is a Higher-Dimension.

I also don't see why being infinitely stronger than someone who can destroy multiple timelines is not 2-A.

Tier 2s have their stats rated as finite whereas a God Tier's stats are infinite. In Undertale that makes someone get upgraded to 2-A.

Yet the same thing in Dragon Ball yet it's just getting shut down.

Perhaps at least another explanation, like the cards not being canon or reliable or whatnot, should be given as to why this shouldn't be used/

The Everlasting said:
Because infinite attack power on a card does not mean you're infinitely above them.
So what does it mean? if your attack power is 700 and you can destroy multiple timelines and my attack power is infinite. So that person that has has attack power infinitely better than someone that can destroy multiple timelines is only 2-C?

It means game mechanics.

It's like saying Mega Rayquaza is 2-C because he has higher stats than Arceus.

It is not a game mechanic as these cards are not even to be used for playing. The pack even comes with a usable DBH card.

Bluetrekking said:
And it is hard to say if it is inconsistent as the sole purpose of the cards is to power scale.
If this is true. Those cards = something like a databook.

I can agree with 2-A zeno if that's the case.

Demigra scaling to zeno is just no.

PaChi2 said:
Bluetrekking said:
And it is hard to say if it is inconsistent as the sole purpose of the cards is to power scale.
If this is true. Those cards = something like a databook.

I can agree with 2-A zeno if that's the case.

Demigra scaling to zeno is just no.
I mean, Demigra seems quite positive of destroyin the Multiverse even though there are literally atleast two 2-A beings that could stop him at any time.

Why would Demigra scale to Zeno anyways if this was the case? I dont understand the first point in the OP.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Why would Demigra scale to Zeno anyways if this was the case? I dont understand the first point in the OP.
For the reason of being quite confident that he could destroy and create his own multiverse without being afraid of Zeno. The only thing that bothered him was Chronoa and the Time Patrol.

I think it goes without saying that if Demigra was worried about Chronoa and Time Patrol that there's no way he's taking on Zeno.

I'm pretty sure Demigra considered Zen'o as a threat because of his status and etc.

"Zeno is 2-A because he's infinitely stronger than all other characters like Goku"

"Demigra can take on Zeno but got fodderized by Goku"

Which is it?

Well in DBH there are multiple Goku's. The one that Zen'o is infinitely stronger than is DBH UI Goku. The one that was fodderizing Demigra is Xeno Goku

The stats you see in the Undertale game proper don't even reflect the actual stats that the game has in the programming. The ones in-game are purely for the sake of the experience, and there was even a patch whose only update was to change some of the Stat Numbers, so Toby Fox clearly cares at least somewhat for it.

So Asriel having a stat of infinity isn't even game mechanics, it's just what's intended.

If Demigra is worried about people like Goku, again it should really go without saying he wouldn't take on Zeno. Unless you have solid proof that Game Goku is much stronger than Game Zeno.

Well, At least some good came out of this thread. The next time someone says that (insert here 2-B character) solos the DB franchise, I will just link them this thread.

But I do believe the "transcending" the Multiverse is somewhat valid. An entire multiverse is nothing but fiction and a game. The main plot is villains from the DBH world transcending and coming into the Charisma world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back