• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another DBH revision (with new points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluetrekking said:
And how do CHECK stats have more importance than things that have no other point but to scale.
Basically, something about the game being meta and Chara and it not being their real stats and whatnot. Something akin to being Power Levels+. Even I'm still iffy with it, tbh.

Most of it was discussed in another thread . I believe the infinite time lines was debunked but not the overflowing possibilities . Personally , I would think that tokitoki is the embodiment of time.

I rode Ryukama comment, but he should make another thread called Dragon Ball Xenoverse Upgrades, which also applies to Heroes.

Dark649 is correct about that we should not allow creation of profiles for versions of characters that are almost identical to their canon incarnations.

What still needs to be argued about here? The discussion seems rather concluded to me.

Never mind. I remembered that Azathoth said that he was going to reply later.

Since there are no replies, perhaps we should close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back