• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another ben10 vs Pokemon (dinosaurs)

Is everyone bringing up Albedo's feat since I remember him getting overwhelmed pretty fast. He lasted like 2 seconds and was swarmed fairly easily by the Humungosaurs.

@Lordwhis Albedo lasted way more than 2 seconds...

Also I could bring up Ultimate Humungousaur fighting pretty evenly with Ultimate Kevin who pretty much stomped Ultimate Aggregor who is unharmed by an enraged Humungousaur's salvo of punches.

Tbf Ben should have really high stamina in base, he got tortured for a month in an alternate timeline and immediately started fighting after being freed by Gwen, proceeded to collapse by his injuries and a few seconds later stood back up and retransformed, ready to fight again. This probably scales to most of his aliens if they don't have better feats of their own (or aren't weak such as Grey Matter).

Ben can also throw Tyrantrum into space as a last resort, he threw something into space in OV as Humungousaur and there was no real reason for it.

I also think Ultimate Humungousaur has a weakness to electricity, but Ben is the one who exploited the weakness in the first place so he'd react accordingly if he sees Tyrantrum use an electric attack.

Greenshifter said:
@Lordwhis Albedo lasted way more than 2 seconds...
Also I could bring up Ultimate Humungousaur fighting pretty evenly with Ultimate Kevin who pretty much stomped Ultimate Aggregor who is unharmed by an enraged Humungousaur's salvo of punches.

Tbf Ben should have really high stamina in base, he got tortured for a month in an alternate timeline and immediately started fighting after being freed by Gwen, proceeded to collapse by his injuries and a few seconds later stood back up and retransformed, ready to fight again. This probably scales to most of his aliens if they don't have better feats of their own (or aren't weak such as Grey Matter).

Ben can also throw Tyrantrum into space as a last resort, he threw something into space in OV as Humungousaur and there was no real reason for it.

I also think Ultimate Humungousaur has a weakness to electricity, but Ben is the one who exploited the weakness in the first place so he'd react accordingly if he sees Tyrantrum use an electric attack.
Tbf in OV Humon threw a car into space and Tyrantrum should be heavier. I'd also argue that Ben would never do that, as he's never done such in battles before even once, at least to my knowledge.

SauceSorcery said:
If Humungusaur can fight for as long as that species, then the stamina should be listed as "Very high' for that reason. If it defeated the species through anti-attrition means, then their stamina might be lower despite the victory.
The pokedex does not describe it as specifically being aggressive in its strategy, only that it was unmatched, which it could've done so for strategical or unstrategic reasons. Behaving like a king is more of an outside battle personality rather than an in-battle personality... Until we can use a pokedex to justify its intelligence, I don't see a case for its pokedex really defining what it can and can't do when other seemingly aggressive pokemon are not opposed to using status moves.

Tyrantrum's intelligence is unknown, we can't assume that it'll do something stupid. We can only assume that it'll act like the average pokemon, give or take, which is: A being hard wired for battle, fighting its entire life, vs things that are the same with their own strategies... This gives it like, 20 years of experience or so.

Plus, there are its battles as a Tyrunt where it doesn't have those pokedex entries to stand by (though Tyrunt acts immature) and there are battles where it has to fight another Tyrantrum.

This is why I want anime/manga depictions so we don't have to assume average pokemon intelligence and we can more conclusively say that it will or won't do something.

For now, I stand by the potential win con of roar> dragon dance>earth quake... Keep in mind, I'm not saying it's guaranteed to win, only that it could win this way.
20 years of experience is an asspull that came from nowhere. 'hard-wired for battle, fighting its' entire life' also has no basis or source; in fact I'd go so far as to say that it's pure headcanon to assume all pokemon, as a DEFAULT, are programmed for battle and have fought their entire lives.

Even with Tyrantrums' intelligence being unknown, there are very few instances of Pokemon using strategies that weren't connived by their trainer. Even extremely mature Pokemon like Ash's Pikachu pulls off its' strategies under Ashs' command. It would never ever come to the Tyrantrum to use Roar > Dragon Dance > Earthquake and it'd have to be pure coincidence. Which I doubt, because as already stated, it'd attack mainly with its' jaws.

The pokedex explicitly states that it was invincible due to its' strength, mentions how strong its' jaws are, and then states that due to the powerful attacks from its' jaw it was strong enough to be considered invincible. I think all that, combined with the fact that average Pokemon aren't extrmely intelligent to begin with, it's very reliable to say that Tyrantrum would be extremely aggressive and one-note. Also, behaving like a king and thinking itself invincible would ABSOLUTELY apply to battle. (Just look at Bens' villains. Hell, look at AF Season 3 Ben himself.)

It didn't defeat the species through physical strength, that's for sure. In OV, we saw that a princess from Four Arms' race was able to easily overwhelm Armadrillo and Humungosaur, and she was not considered to be especially strong for her race. So I highly doubt that the Humun I'm referring to would just overpower her.

@Ayewale don't quote large walls of text please

He actually threw a hoverboard into space but you only need to be high 8-C or something to punch someone into space so I don't think it's as difficult as it looks. Ben has also never been stuck as Ultimate Humungousaur and thus generally has other options but Ben is not explicitly against killing and might be more willing to throw an animal into space than an alien (who is not Vilgax).

I mostly agree with the rest you said (can you give a vid or statement for the war between Tetramands and Vaxasaurians and wasn't Princess Looma the strongest warrior of the Tetramands?) + Ben is indeed very good in exploiting his opponent's overconfidence.

It's not impossible for Ben to throw the tyrantrum but I don't think that's something he generally tends to do? I dunno, might be possible.

Princess Looma was never stated as the strongest warrior of the Tetramands, only the daughter of the King. While the King was very proud of his daughter, I don't think that's enough to declare her as the strongest of the tetramands.

As for the war, I was only referring to I think a writers' statement stating that a Humungosaur fought down a tetramand, and in-show lore stating how long Tetramands' can fight for (their brides spend a week fighting straight with no rest, as shown and said by Princess Looma and shown in the episode where she tried to marry ben).

(I think I might be wrong on the whole stamina thing regarding Humungosaur's bout with a Tetramand, so ignore that, cuz I couldn't find anything.)

I watched the fight after many years and I can confirm.... he got pretty badly wrecked.

Saying he can fight on a par with a 100 humungosaurs is laughable. He had to use tricks such as breaking the ground, aoe attacks and ranged attacks while running away to survive the few seconds he did and was only shown reverting one of them to robot form.

@LordWhis Albedo never got hurt in that fight (only thrown on the ground) and now that I rewatch it, his ground pound destroyed one of the bioids and all the others that were hit didn't seem to be around anymore either, so he basically oneshot about 30 bioids and fodderized the rest until they overpowered him with lifting strenght and he detransformed for some reason (could have even been a time out). Also scaling from Ultimate Kevin is probably a bit more impressive for his AP anyways.

He also lasted for around 2 minutes and how is it a trick to use range and AoE attacks on multiple opponents? He didn't even run away after he did the ground pound and if he really wanted to get away he could have just gone for Jetray or Big Chill and fly away. Lastly we aren't saying he is equal to 100 times Humungousaur's AP, just that he can fight on par with 100 Humungousaurs while taking out several at a time.

There is no case for making Ultimate Humungousaur unknown. He at least scales to casually one-shotting Humungousaur and having an AOE that can apply that one-shot to multiple targets at once, or scales to ultimate Kevin, making him mountain level anyway.

By the looks of this, Ultimate Humungousaur is somewhere in mountain level AP.

DemonicDude is probably referencing Ultimate Kevin scaling off of Way Big due to absorbing his powers which would make him 5-A but that's not consistent, this should all be fixed post a lot of revisions, for now he just upscales from regular Humungousaur one way or another.

I'm honestly surprised Ultimate Humungosaur isn't star level... aren't most of the ultimates and even strong non-ultimates star level ?

So Star level base Ben then? I like the way you think.

I think you mean dwarf star level, no that got CRT'ed, George had no reason to use the full power of Ascalon against Ben and George will likely get revised himself in the future.

Back