• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, im pretty sure source in maou Gakuin = concepts you cant just equalize everything and ignore other verse cosmology.

Also thats literally how RE works, unless the concepts is type 2 Rimuru could adapt to it. NLF would be of Rimuru could adapt to concepts type 3.
i mean,it's like 99+ layer of resistance ,yeah it's type 3 but
Because he never have feats of negating HGR based on information.
he still can negate someone that can regenerate from being loled after his fundamental aspect destroyed ,that's the point

Guys, concepts from X verse doesn't necessarily comparable to Y verse just because both are "concepts", in fact there are many types of concepts in philosophy and yes, their potents are varies.
No matter how potent they're type 3 is type 3. There's a reason why there's 4 type of conceptual manipulation.

No matter how potent they're type 3 is type 3. There's a reason why there's 4 type of conceptual manipulation.
That's literally not how concepts works, you're saying X resistance can resist any X hax no matter how powerful is the latter as long as they are on equal dimensions, which is asinine.

Hax
Having resistances to certain hax can help characters/things to withstand them, but only if the specific resistances are around the same scale as the hax being used against them, or better.

Also that's literally how RE works, unless the concepts is type 2 Rimuru could adapt to it. NLF would be if Rimuru could adapt to concepts type 2.
That's blatant NLF.
Deeper concepts completely trivialize shallow concepts, so unless Rimuru has feats of adapting to a type 3 concept that completely trivializes a 'normal' type 3 concept, he won't be able to adapt to it.

No matter how potent they're type 3 is type 3. There's a reason why there's 4 type of conceptual manipulation
that's very wrong
He is not affecting he resisting and adapt to it.
how potent rim hgr really is ? how many layers of resistance? ofc you wouldn't bring the information thing because it's literally useless for hgr potential
The fundamental aspect being concepts thats the point. Everything is case by case
ikr and so....

That's blatant NLF.
Deeper concepts completely trivialize shallow concepts, so unless Rimuru has feats of adapting to a type 3 concept that completely trivializes a 'normal' type 3 concept, he won't be able to adapt to it.
Define "trivialize". The concepts just more stronger nothing of the kind transcendece as in dimensional level

Thats not NLF, he already have resistance to it, his RE basically helps him adapt to every ability he analyzed as long as its not concepts type 2 and he is not killed in the spot he will adapt to it

Define "trivialize". The concepts just more stronger nothing of the kind transcendece as in dimensional level

Thats not NLF, he already have resistance to it, his RE basically helps him adapt to every ability he analyzed as long as its not concepts type 2 and he is not killed in the spot he will adapt to it
So every reactive evolution and adaption can adapt everything that on the same dimensionality as the users without any backing feats to do so? Gotcha, make a thread about this to prove your points since this is the first time I heard this.

Info is the most fundamental thing on tensura and is made concepts and you equalize it with "fundamental" thing in Maou Gakuin (source) which is concepts. Yeah seems desperate enough.

So every reactive evolution and adaption can adapt everything that on the same dimensionality as the users without any backing feats to do so? Gotcha, make a thread about this to prove your points since this is the first time I heard this.
Not everything, he already have resistance to it and have feats of gaining more potent resistance from analyzing more potent ability.

Not everything, he already have resistance to it and have feats of gaining more potent resistance from analyzing more potent ability.
That can still be applied from my stand of argument, you can adapt X hax, but since they are on the same dimensionality the user can adapt X hax even though say, it is almost uncountable infinitely superior than the former. I won't really say that if I were you, though.

I'm pretty sure someone made a Q & A post on Reactive Evolution and NLF a while ago, and people said it would be NLF to assume a character can adapt to abilities of a higher level than what the character has feats of adapting to.

Info is the most fundamental thing on tensura and is made concepts and you equalize it with "fundamental" thing in Maou Gakuin (source) which is concepts. Yeah seems desperate enough.
then explain why that information being deeper than concept affecting rim hgr potential,it's very desperate to using this argument for countering hgr negate
if you being so strong at this point,can you give us the thread link where it's stated so

I'm pretty sure someone made a Q & A post on Reactive Evolution and NLF a while ago, and people said it would be NLF to assume a character can adapt to abilities of a higher level than what the character has feats of adapting to.
Yep, and? Rimuru have feats of adapting to more potent ability on top of already have resistance to conceptual manip everything is based of feats for example Alovenus can jump from 1-B to low 1-A with just reactive evolution. Depend on the limit of the said feats, for Rimuru's case he already have said feats.

then explain why that information being deeper than concept affecting rim hgr potential,it's very desperate to using this argument for countering hgr negate

if you being so strong at this point,can you give us the thread link where it's stated so
Info made concepts Anos have no feats of affecting something that more fundamental than concepts.

Explain why concepts in maou Gakuin is equal to something that made the concepts itself in other verse?

Yep, and? Rimuru have feats of adapting to more potent ability on top of already have resistance to conceptual manip everything is based of feats for example Alovenus can jump from 1-B to low 1-A with just reactive evolution. Depend on the limit of the said feats, for Rimuru's case he already have said feats.
Alovenus and Ruphas has feats to do it, and they did it, rimuru can't jump for tier 1 due RE

Alovenus is a bad example here, not only she literally can adapt solely via sheer will, she is also explicitly being nigh-omnipotent and infinite within the verse.

Info made concepts Anos have no feats of affecting something that more fundamental than concepts.

Explain why concepts in maou Gakuin is equal to something that made concepts in other verse?
Like I said, information lies deeper than concepts can only be applied in Tenshura, that doesn't mean information in Tenshura is superior to every type 3 concepts that governs 4-dimensional cosmology in vs debates. Like Bernkastelll said, this thread is funny.

Last edited:
So Rimuru has feats of adapting to 100 * uncountable above baseline concept destruction?

Explain why concepts in Maou Gakuin is equal to something that made the concepts itself in other verse?
How about you explain to me why the most fundamental aspect of existence in Maou Gakuin isn't on the same level as the most fundamental info in Tensura?

Last edited:
?? I never said he can jump to tier 1, i said he can adapt to a more potential ability, please understand my point everything is based on feats.
Sure, that doesn't change anything here since Rimuru doesn't have feats to adapt things that much more powerful than himself, the difference for Ruphas and Alovenus is, they did it via feats, not just assumption, and we don't assume they can jump beyond into 1-A, anyway.

Sure, that doesn't change anything here since Rimuru doesn't have feats to adapt things that much more powerful than himself, the difference for Ruphas and Alovenus is, they did it via feats, not just assumption, and we don't assume they can jump beyond into 1-A, anyway.
-_- the point of reactive evolution is adapting to something much more powerful than oneself.

Exactly everything based on feats even Alovenus can't jump to tier 1-A. Rimuru have feats of adapting to ability much more powerfull than himself.

Why i feels like explainimg something to a elementary schooler? why it is too hard to understand my point? seriously do i have to repeat it multiple times and dictate everything for you to understand?

Nah, i'm out of the thread. Vote all you want, teaching ABCDE to my lil sister is easier than elaborating something to you.

Can you pls give a scan to prove that information is the most fundamental thing in tensura? It will help others. Also pls justify how information can affect deeper type 3 concepts. Is it on a fundamental scale or just a skill?

Even if you have justified then, information will only be equivalent to conceptual manipulation, for concepts are the most basic and fundamental things even in case of plot manipulation.(since everything is made up of concepts). "concepts" have a general meaning. It could be anything.

Rimuru has resitance towards cm3 based on this feat:
Was unaffected by the destruction of the universe
So it will give him only 1 layer of resistance towards cm3. And as explained by imZer0null, rimuru can't resist cm3 concepts which are 100*uncountable above tier 2 baseline,unless he has feats of doing so.
So Anos wins via incap.
I'mma vote for my boi Anos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back