• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Added a little hax for the Maou Gakuin character

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread it is explained that maou gakuin characters can store their memories at the source. And also characters that can store their memories at the source should also be able to 'act' only from the source. as we know that the source in maou gakuin is is a type 2 concept therefore those who can act only from the source also mean they "exist as a concept" therefore they have to get a "limited abstract existence type 1"

Housing memories in they’re source doesn’t mean they can hold they’re present consciousness though

They can… characters who can store their memories at the source can act from the source. It was the same as anos who could act from the source to cast magic.

They can… characters who can store their memories at the source can act from the source.
I assumed you were talking about the quote in the linked thread:

“The basic concept of existence, which is hidden in all living things. A good magician can be reborn with his original memory kept at his source, and even if his body perishes, as long as his source is intact, he can be revived.”

This literally talks nothing about them keeping they’re conscious with only theyre source, it says they can resurrect at a later time with theyre memories already saved to theyre source. I’ve only watched the anime but if theyres a feat where they can maintain they’re existence as only they’re source then I can agree,

I mean characters that can store their memories at the source should be able to act only from the source.
it's the same as anos who can cast magic only from the source or like graham who acts only from the roots to awaken himself.
i don't have a scan of the character that can act from the source(other than anos and graham). It's just character scaling

This.
“Don’t be so surprised. I just used Resurrection <Ingaru>.”

“…..Only your origin remained……and you still used magic…..!?”

Even if the body is ruined the origin is also the source of magic power and it remains there. Those who have mastered magic can use it even if only their origin remains. That’s why it’s possible to resurrect even from there. If you’re dead for less than 3 seconds you can revive yourself.

This seems fine.

I think something as follows could probably be added to all characters who can act with only their source (characters who currently have unconventional resistance to soul & mind manip):

Limited Abstract Existence (Type 1; Excellent magicians can keep their memories at their source, which is the fundamental concept of existence that exists beyond the body, soul and mind, and even if their body perishes, as long as their source is intact, they can be revived. In other words, they can act and use powers with only their source (concept))

Limited Abstract Existence (Type 1; Excellent magicians can keep their memories at their source, which is the fundamental concept of existence that exists beyond the body, soul and mind, and even if their body perishes, as long as their source is intact, they can be revived. In other words, they can act and use powers with only their source (concept))
that's good

I also think an addition like this seems fine.

preventing this thread from dying is it possible for this change to be applied. I don't see any counter arguments about it and it looks like it's been accepted

ah but I don't really understand about things like editing profile😓 so can you edit that profile

This

They already have it, this thread is for all “good magicians”
No.. this is for Abstract existence... we've already agreed with it

No.. this is for Abstract existence... we've already agreed with it
?
I thought this thread was for other characters cus Anos and graham already have it:

Anos:
Abstract Existence (Type 1; Can embody and turn into reality all possibilities simultaneously via <Venejiara>

graham:
Abstract Existence (Type 1) with Venejiara (With Venejiara the user encompasses all possibilities,

Wouldent the “excellent magicians” from the quote apply to anyone else other than them 2 though like the 12 lords or whatever, that Anos created from his blood

It shouldnt really be limited, as the source is a concept, which is 100% abstract, but we should put Abstract Existence type 1 and explain that it is to their sources

?
I thought this thread was for other characters cus Anos and graham already have it:

Anos:
Abstract Existence (Type 1; Can embody and turn into reality all possibilities simultaneously via <Venejiara>

graham:
Abstract Existence (Type 1) with Venejiara (With Venejiara the user encompasses all possibilities,

Wouldent the “good magicians” from the quote apply to anyone else other than them 2 though like the 12 lords or whatever, that Anos created from his blood
I will add the following explanation Abstract Existence (Type 1; Can embody and turn into reality all possibilities simultaneously via <Venejiara>, Excellent magicians can keep their memories at their source, which is the fundamental concept of existence that exists beyond the body, soul and mind, and even if their body perishes, as long as their source is intact, they can be revived. In other words, they can act and use powers with only their source (concept))

I will add the following explanation Abstract Existence (Type 1; Can embody and turn into reality all possibilities simultaneously via <Venejiara>, Excellent magicians can keep their memories at their source, which is the fundamental concept of existence that exists beyond the body, soul and mind, and even if their body perishes, as long as their source is intact, they can be revived. In other words, they can act and use powers with only their source (concept))
This

It shouldnt really be limited, as the source is a concept, which is 100% abstract, but we should put Abstract Existence type 1 and explain that it is to their sources
Not really, only the source is AE, not the body, so limited is ok

I know i know, thats why i said that it should be noted in the explanation that it is only valid to the source, but limited should work
Yeah, i'll use the later explanation for Anos and graham, and for others i'll use Null explanation

What Elizhaa has accepted can probably be applied.

I will unlock the two pages. Tell me here when you are done.

What Elizhaa has accepted can probably be applied.

I will unlock the two pages. Tell me here when you are done.
I'm done with those 2 pages, so you can lock them and close this thread, I will keep adding the upgrade to the other profiles too, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back