• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad vs Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if anos had range? Just hypothetical question.
I don't know much about Madoka, but Anos has Cm and Law hax 99* Uncontably above the baseline, so he could wreck most of them with that, but still, this is a stomp.

Madoka can affect Kriemhild Gretchen, no?
anos and graham can regenerate after being erased beyond nonexistence. Also, regeneration negation does not work on them. Best thing she can do is incap.
Meaning even if madoka can negate high godly regen, she can't kill anos
But hey what if i change the rules? No bfr, only perma death is allowed.

At that point you're really twisting the rules to even let Anos have a chance
it is not called "twisting". I am not nerfing madoka or wanking anos, just they are saying it's a stomp so i changed the win condition from "BFR" to "perma death". Changing win conditions are done all the time to let character a stand a chance if character b stomps character a.
As far as i know, anos himself had venuzdonor restricted in many battles because he stomps so many character with logic breaker sword.

it is not called "twisting". I am not nerfing madoka or wanking anos, just they are saying it's a stomp so i changed the win condition from "BFR" to "perma death". Changing win conditions are done all the time to let character a stand a chance if character b stomps character a.
As far as i know, anos himself had venuzdonor restricted in many battles because he stomps so many character with logic breaker sword.
Yeah but now it's an incon. Anos can't do anything to Madoka, but she can't kill him, so now it's incon. This match simply doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back