• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anos can't affect madoka, due to her size
Type 9 (Multiversal): Characters larger than a universal space-time continuum. Note that as with all of these types, this is only referring to size. Having 4-dimensional power or above does not qualify as having multiversal size, but characters can contend with them.
Size is not a factor in this case, Anos can affecr her but to what extent I dunno as she has higher dimensional existence.

Type 9 (Multiversal): Characters larger than a universal space-time continuum. Note that as with all of these types, this is only referring to size. Having 4-dimensional power or above does not qualify as having multiversal size, but characters can contend with them.
Size is not a factor in this case, Anos can affecr her but to what extent I dunno as she has higher dimensional existence.
Madoka is Omnipresent in a 2-A scale, and Anos range is 2-B so no.... And HDE is not a problem since anos can interact with 4-D beigns

Pretty sure Anos has never passively destroyed concept on such scale (2-B) as his first move
Hahahahaha, now you refute the ability of the Eyes of Chaotic Destruction, I'd rather not talk about that since it won't end well.

Hahahahaha, now you contradict the ability of the Eyes of Chaotic Destruction, I'd rather not talk about that since it won't end well.
I know his eyes can destroy concept,but he never passively destroyed concept of enemy at the beginning of battle,only abstract abilities of his enemy get passively nulled

I know his eyes can destroy concept,but he never passively destroyed concept of enemy at the beginning of battle,only abstract abilities of his enemy get passively nulled
Anos never takes the first step in any of his fights, he lets his enemy do the **** and then he shows.

Also, if there is any contradiction b/w Chaotic eyed and anything, Anos will always win, as contradiction means chaos and chaos is the domain of Anos's eyes. Moreover chaotic eyes makes are faster and makes a future event as if it never happened.

This magic eye can act automatically to destroy anything that contradicts Anos' nature
And it only nulled abstract abilities that contradicts Anos's nature passively,if you have any scan about destroying the concept of enemy when the battle starts,pls show me

And it only nulled abstract abilities that contradicts Anos's nature passively,if you have any scan about destroying the concept of enemy when the battle starts,pls show me
I don't need to show anything now, just wait until tomorrow for the possible new CRT to improve Anos. And you miss the point that Concept = Order, This eyes can destroy order and reason.

I don't need to show anything now, just wait until tomorrow for the possible new CRT to improve Anos. And you miss the point that Concept = Order, This eyes can destroy order and reason.
I don't said concept is different with order,I only said that his enemy will not be passively destroyed at conceptual lvl at the beginning of the match

I don't said concept is different with order,I only said that his enemy will not be passively destroyed at conceptual lvl at the beginning of the match
As I told you, possibly tomorrow there will be a CRT, for a complete improvement of the Anos profile and many other stuffs, so wait, besides it's funny that you say that it can't destroy an enemy, if just by opening them a little they can destroy the world.

This chapter gives a good description about what Anos can do with his chaotic eyes.

Due to how chaotic and destructive these eyes were, Anos suppressed its power to the limit and never used them, eventually obtaining the much more reasonable Demon Eyes of Purple Destruction, which destroys order.

The description in 391 says that Anos suppresses purple eyes to destroy order and we see that when he uses Eyes of Chaotic Destruction against the god of destruction.
Ugh, its a pain, to find and copy, paste scans.
Anyways, in all cases he use these eyes against God Order's abilities and also when Avernyue look into the abyss of Destruction Purple Eyes she see Dark Crest there (which appeared when Anos use Chaotic Destruction Magic Eyes).

Umm....shouldn't type 1 concept hax + high godly regen that allows anos to renegerate from being erased from nonexistence + resistence to high godly regen negation help anos in any way?

Madoka can toy with Anos, meanwhile Anos can't affect her, and madoka doesn't even need to kill him, just incap although now that I see, madoka doesn't seem to have anything to even incap Anos, but still madoka take this

Call me when Anos can resist sealing
I just read the whole profile, but I don't see Sealing anywhere, where does it come from? Besides, I've already said many times that Anos can't affect madoka, so madoka stomps.

I just read the whole profile, but I don't see Sealing anywhere, where does it come from? Besides, I've already said many times that Anos can't affect madoka, so madoka stomps.
It comes from her law manip,UKG can't escape non existent multiverse because of her law,also she can use abilities of all mgs in the verse so saying she can't incap Anos is hilarious tbh

It comes from her law manip,UKG can't escape non existent multiverse because of her law,also she can use abilities of all mgs in the verse so saying she can't incap Anos is hilarious tbh
I said it because I didn't know she had sealing, better yet even more reason why madoka stomps, I already asked to close the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back