• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Dog vs Scott Cawthon (FNAF World)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was fast...

But considering the power of the Undertale verse and the fact that Toby can exist outside of it, I'm going to go with the dog. Also type 5 immortality.

I highly doubt the "stealing attacks" would come into play here, considering that Papyus' "special attack" was just a bone.

Still though. Dog stomps.

Why Animdude is Low 2-C? Has no prove that the Universe in fact was destroyed.

Simply the game end, nothing more, nothing less.

Except no, it totally ends. He created the universe, which is a low 2-C feat, and it ends when he's defeated, which is a low 2-C feat. There's even another ending in which the same thing happens called "Universe End", so it's definitely a universe and not some island sized game, or whatever.

In the end of Universe End, there were two Legs of the animatronics, so, the whole matter or even the space time was not destroyed at all. Well, have a lot games that after defeating the boss, just end...

I agre with 3-A or Low 2-C to Anmdude for the fact that he created (with no evideces that i know), but, just because the game end after defeat him, no.

WildeNick771 said:
In the end of Universe End, there were two Legs of the animatronics, so, the whole matter or even the space time was not destroyed at all. Well, have a lot games that after defeating the boss, just end...
If the only two things left are two pairs of animatronic legs, and that's only because they become a trophy and are what caused the paradox in the first place, I'm pretty sure the universe ended.

WildeNick771 said:
Yes, they have created the paradox, and everything that happens is a small explosion that still leaves your legs there...
No, the paradox pretty explicitly ends the universe. It even says "Universe End" and the world goes black while nothing can be done except reset. The animatronics themselves explode because of the paradox.

Yes, i know, i play the game and see all finals. And i really don't think that was literally. Just see that little explosion, the fund was already black long before, and left 2 legs there...

Again, the legs are only left since they're the trophy that appears on the main screen to show you got that ending. Like the Crying Child for the clock ending or Security for the normal ending.

I'm pretty sure it saying "Universe End" is meant to represent the universe ending and nothing else.

But still can be very interpretive.

Universeend4.jpg

He's repeatedly referred to as the storyteller, the creator, and the puppetmaster of everything in the world. Defeating him causes the "story" to end because, as was said, he is the "storyteller". He also tells the player that it's their fault he's miserable since, because of them, he feels he needs to keep making games, stories, and modes.

The game ends after you encounter Old Man Consequences because you can't leave the glitch world. You've gone too deep. Fredbear explicitly explains this.

The game ends after the Fredbear Glitch because, as the text says, the universe ends.

Chipper's Revenge is, hilariously enough, stronger than Animdude, so in a way, that makes sense, too.

Talonmask said:
Isn't Annoying Dog above an "At least 2-A" being? Pretty sure this is a stomp.
He did create a game accidentally by barking into a text-to-speech device, but that's really all we know about him, so he could just be a regular dog for all we know.

I'm not sure.

He created Undertale by barking, meaning he created an At Least 2-A being by barking.

Seems pretty impressive.

Only way this works is if we get Toby and Scott IRL and pit them in a fight to the death. Or if it's ingame, then we have Annoying Dog who created Undertale which is filled with Tier 2-B and Tier 2-A characters with strong hax against a Character who is Tier 2-C with universal destroying powers and some hax. Yeah...Find who I'm voting for.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
If the only two things left are two pairs of animatronic legs, and that's only because they become a trophy and are what caused the paradox in the first place, I'm pretty sure the universe ended.
I believe he's asking why there are specifically TWO pairs of legs instead of one. I'd have to ask that too, as well; I find it pretty odd to think they both became the same trophy.

Also, they survive the end of the universe simply because they ultimately caused it and were fated to become the same trophy? Is that really how paradoxes work? I'm not sure.

But then again, the game in general really doesn't take itself seriously, so who knows.

Talonmask said:
He created Undertale by barking, meaning he created an At Least 2-A being by barking.
Seems pretty impressive.
Andrew Hussie made a 1-B being and got his ass killed by it. Despite being the very one who created all of MSPA, he was simply just a regular guy who portal'd himself into his own story.

Scott Cawthon actually has feats supporting him being 2-C, since the game itself ends when he is defeated. Meanwhile Hussie was killed and the story wasn't even half over.

So just because the dog created beings of that level doesn't make him that level, hence the "Unknown" tier. He's never really done anything significant within the game, so he could be another Andrew Hussie, but we don't know for sure; all we know is that he's capable of existing outside of the story, and that he created it. Both of which being things that Hussie was capable of doing, albeit one way or another.

However, the dog is superior to Animdude in the sense that he can exist outside of the story, while Scott is still tied to its existence.

Andrew Hussie is a regular human, yes, and has the durability of one and AP as one within Homestuck when self-inserted, regardless if he is the author.

Annoying Dog is portrayed differently as it isn't just literally Toby, and is the only thing that survives when Undertale's reality crashes.

Indeed.

Sooo... Dog waits outside the multiverse, sits there, and waits until Scott dies of old age.

Or just creates an army of Asriel Dreemur clones.

I'd say that Animdude wins, mostly because Annoying Dog clearly has no fighting abilities and Animdude has the following: Extreme durability and 1-shot-kill attacks. And yes, I'm only being honest. You're all saying that Annoying Dog should win just because of relevance.

Dapper Trapper said:
I'd say that Animdude wins, mostly because Annoying Dog clearly has no fighting abilities and Animdude has the following: Extreme durability and 1-shot-kill attacks. And yes, I'm only being honest. You're all saying that Annoying Dog should win just because of relevance.

AD can make himself an army of asriels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back