• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Dog vs Scott Cawthon (FNAF World)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Landmaster said:
Dapper Trapper said:
I'd say that Animdude wins, mostly because Annoying Dog clearly has no fighting abilities and Animdude has the following: Extreme durability and 1-shot-kill attacks. And yes, I'm only being honest. You're all saying that Annoying Dog should win just because of relevance.
AD can make himself an army of asriels.
Well, not really if you think about it. He hasn't really done anything in the game except for being useless and being the creator.

Dapper Trapper said:
Grand Landmaster said:
Dapper Trapper said:
I'd say that Animdude wins, mostly because Annoying Dog clearly has no fighting abilities and Animdude has the following: Extreme durability and 1-shot-kill attacks. And yes, I'm only being honest. You're all saying that Annoying Dog should win just because of relevance.
AD can make himself an army of asriels.
Well, not really if you think about it. He hasn't really done anything in the game except for being useless and being the creator.

That is the kind of defense people make on Goku vs TOAA articles. If annoying dog does nothing, that doesn't mean he can't.

Don't abuse quotes, guys.

Anyways, I'm inclined to think that Dapper is straight up downplaying here. If he's the creator and is capable of surviving when Undertale's reality crashes, then he should naturally be superior to everything in that verse, active or not.

Also, I really don't know where your "You guys are only saying the dog should win based on relevance" argument is coming from.

The Annoying Dog created Undertale in the first place. Naturally if he could create it once, then he could alter the game's code as he pleases, meaning that he is hypothetically capable of creating as many Asriel Dreemurs as he likes. It's been shown in the Hard Mode ending that he is fully sapient and sentient, too.

Except FNAF World doesn't contain Multiversal beings and multiple timelines; it is portrayed as a universe at best.

That logic doesn't work here. I could just as easily say that the OP verse has a tier 0 with that reasoning.

I'm taking what Grand Landmaster had just said,

"That is the kind of defense people make on Goku vs TOAA articles. If annoying dog does nothing, that doesn't mean he can't."

This applies to Animdude as well. Period.

Grand is not supporting the same No-Limits Fallacy that you're using here.

You see, what he meant was that since Annoying Dog created the reality of Undertale in the first place, he should be superior to all beings within it. It doesn't matter if he's an inactive character or not; he is the only thing that survives when the game's reality crashes. He's not justifying either character being any higher than they actually are on this wiki.

That's not my point.

My point is that Grand is not supporting the same No-Limits Fallacy that you're using here. His point is that going by your logic, Goku would be able to beat The One Above All just because TOAA isn't an active character in the story, when in reality TOAA is obviously far superior to him.

TOAA is a completely omnipotent being. So you can apply NLFs to him because he's Tier 0. Scott and Annoying Dog are not.

Besides, Scott isn't even the most powerful being in his verse; Chipper's Revenge and Chica's Magic Rainbow were implied to be superior to him. So there's no reason for you to assume he's any higher than he actually is.

Which one do you think is stronger? "Universe Level+ and NOT the supreme being of his verse", or "Implied to be at least one degree of infinity superior to Multiversal+ beings"? Seriously, this thread should've either died off long ago, or been closed. It doesn't matter if you consider the dog's feats legitimate or not, as either way it's a horrible stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back