• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Order's Last Stand (Registration)

There's a lot of storylines that are told without the guide, but those don't have profiles due to being hard to extrapolate.

Can I switch Demiurge of the guardian with Mercurius' control of stars. dont listen to hl3 if he says it's broken it's not that bad

there are really only two bad things I could do with it and one of them would kill me too

"Mercurius aligns the stars into a Grand Cross, causing an astrological energy surge that can incinerate Atziluth Gods from inside-out."

Yeah, no.

That takes a spell being chanted so it could be my ultimate

The only other bad thing is condensing the multiverse into a single elementary particle and firing it back in time to paradox existence

I dont have 1-A AP so I couldn't kill a Hadou God with my control of stars I would just be able to use them in similar ways

Cause Mercurius is also 1-A

I'm not asking for 1-A power with my star control just for the ability to control them in the same way or a similar fashion

Wasn't there also some thing where Satanael wanted to lose anyway since he didn't like that his ascension allowed Mercurius tonexist

Yobo Blue said:
Fine

Name: Michael Adumas

Appearance: This

Personality: Matter of fact, calculative, and blunt. Understands social norms, but doesn't care about them

Powers: Protagonist (Mysteries of Baroque)'s Intelligence

Character Spirit: First Key Steelswarm Hercules

Ultimate Attack: Hercules infects all technology in the area with Evilswarm, which Michael reworks to amplify and increase the power of. Varies based on what technology is infected.
How's this?

Then make a new ability that's different from that. You don't have to take something from an existing character. I didn't. It also doesn't look good to be taking abilities from Masadaverse, knowing how that verse generally is.

Sequere Naturam: (You Are to Follow Nature) Mercurius unleashes a Supernovae that consists of thousands upon thousands of stars condensed into a single blast that can atomize Gods from the inside. This move was also powerful enough to have been able to instantly kill Nerose Satanel, a Hadou God equal in power to the likes of Ren and Reinhard during Marie's Route, in one hit.

i don't think this would be considered very impressive if it was done by Hadou God Merc

I'm almost positive it was Hadou God Merc it would still be impressive since that means he one shotted someone almost equal to him

@Phoenix fair point

I mean, technically I did take an ability from a character, it's just that it was a character I made for a work that may or may not exist at some point

Overlord775 said:
Well, Hl3 told me it was that level, buuuuuut

What level is it then ?
Don't recall the exact details, but pretty high. Shouldn't matter much though, considering how slow the infection is most of the time.

A question then. Is the ability passive? Can you turn it off? Would everyone have to deal with constantly being corrupted or would that only apply to enemies?

I think Steelswarm corruption being straight up passive was denied a while back. At best, it applies to being punched by Hercules.

Name: Sir Frank Louenan Couch Of The Josefi Clan Of Poland

Appearance: Torlikoff

Personality: Frank is someone who likes to gamble a little bit. Every bit of life has some form of chance in it, every movement something to be observed and manipulated. Life has rules though, and those shouldn't be broken.

Powers: Cards Mimicry: With a deck of cards is in 's pocket, he can equip, or wear, the different suits of each cards, each one changing his physical abilities and his methods of attacking. Wearing a suit is draining on energy.

Spades: A balanced form that increases strength, speed, and durability to beyond that of a normal human.

Hearts: This suit leaves him with absolutely no combat ability whatsoever, in fact making him weaker than the average human. The only ability of this suit is to heal others (At a mid level).

Diamonds: A pure defense form and nothing more, his durability is boosted to ludicrous levels and even allows him to regenerate from wounds of varying severity (Low mid at maximum)

Clubs: Focusing entirely on raw power and speed, the club form is pure attack. No defensive boost is given, so any hit is fairly rough. The

Character Spirit: Cyborg Noodle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC7v3vpBpAs

Ultimate Attack: Card Share: Frank uses places the cards on someone else (Probably his spirit, giving them the boosts as well. Extremely draining

Smashor, could you replace the description for Phoenix's ability with this, I feel like it explains it better:

Damage Reduction, the ability is named "Immutability", passively reduces damage dealt to him by half and can expend energy to increase this reduction to 9/10ths, this ability can also be used on any object he touches as long as he remains in contact with it and the object is no larger than a building, it can work on multiple objects at once.

Torlikoff said:
Name: Frank Louenan Couch Of The Josefi Clan
Appearance: Torlikoff

Personality: Frank is someone who likes to gamble a little bit. Every bit of life has some form of chance in it, every movement something to be observed and manipulated. Life has rules though, and those shouldn't be broken.

Powers: Cards Mimicry: With a deck of cards is in 's pocket, he can equip, or wear, the different suits of each cards, each one changing his physical abilities and his methods of attacking. Wearing a suit is draining on energy.

Spades: A balanced form that increases strength, speed, and durability to beyond that of a normal human.

Hearts: This suit leaves him with absolutely no combat ability whatsoever, in fact making him weaker than the average human. The only ability of this suit is to heal others (At a mid level).

Diamonds: A pure defense form and nothing more, his durability is boosted to ludicrous levels and even allows him to regenerate from wounds of varying severity (Low mid at maximum)

Clubs: Focusing entirely on raw power and speed, the club form is pure attack. No defensive boost is given, so any hit is fairly rough. The

Character Spirit: Cyborg Noodle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC7v3vpBpAs

Ultimate Attack: Card Share: Frank uses places the cards on someone else (Probably his spirit, giving them the boosts as well. Extremely draining
Bruh that Card Share ability seems rather nice, as it could be used to buff other's who are already reasonably powerful. Gotta Say, bodacious in it's inclination.

Name: "The Hangman"

Appearance: Like Kirei Kotomine but with a magically shifting black mask covering his face and a tie instead of a cross

Age: Appears 26, but is actually far older due to using magecraft to extend his life

Personality: A bit unhinged but generally good natured, and although he thinks like a Caster, his fighting style often causes large amounts of destruction.

Powers: Magecraft (other than the mystic eyes, mostly support), but specifically what I will call "The Mystic Eyes of Effectiveness." I can view and induce "Effectivness" in things. Like a combination of a Weaker version of the mystic eyes of depth perception and Omni-Weapon Profisciency. I can pick up almost any weapon and use it with at least decent competency against almost any enemy. Since I can view effectiveness, I can also determine the absense of it, and can target invisible "weak points" in everyhing that are normally too small to make a difference to anyone who cannot see them, unlike the mystic eyes of depth perception, these just cause segnificant damage and do not one shot. Even otherwise invulnerable enemy can be damage by striking the exact right points. Obviously, I can also view standard weaknesses of enemies as well.

Character Spirit: Yujiro Hanma.

Theme: Sanctified with Dynamite.

Ultimate Attack: Hanma strikes the enemy with a barrage of techniques in the free .5 seconds they get, and then incapacitates them with his vacuum palm, where I then dump various flamibal liquids on them before lighting them on fire, which will always work due to me inducing effectiveness in it.

Back