• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anne Mayer Up-to-dating (Knight Run)

Status
Not open for further replies.

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
New arc, new Witch, new desire for death pleasefandomibegtheeupdateyoureditoritfeelsolderthaniam.

Summary:
-New key
-added information from the recently finished arc
-more stuff from rereading
-Readjusted Keys to be arc based

-Old Anne
-New Anne

whaddahell

your tabber stuff seems to not be working in the sandbox, are you aware of that?

You also list three keys but only two keys in certain sections like Tier. Dunno where to begin for the P&A stuff.

Tabbers are on purpose yes. Its for quicker overview and fill be fixxed when ported to the actual page. I forgot the upper tier section, but thats a quick fix.

Not using the Knight Run game renders?

Why is the second tab just called Pray? Did you mean Pray Arc?.

Other than that everything looks fine.

Not using the Knight Run game renders?

Why is the second tab just called Pray? Did you mean Pray Arc?.

Other than that everything looks fine.
I swear we had this conversation already.

I just named them after the arc directly, but if its better to specify arc I will do that.

Thanks honey.

looks good. I am wondering will this verse ever come back in full or have the supporters stopped working on it mostly? I was thinking of trying to revive it.

looks good. I am wondering will this verse ever come back in full or have the supporters stopped working on it mostly? I was thinking of trying to revive it.
YOU HAVE READ KNIGHT RUN AND DIDNT TELL ME HUUUUUUUUUH?!?!?!?!?!

I am not stopping working on Knight Run if thats what youre asking. The next profile I will bring back is Sions. As for verse page, it shoudnt had been deleted in the first place, but I was too lazy to revoke that, because we do ultimately only have 1 profile right now.

Sigh, throughout the heavens, I alone will remain Knight Runs sole glazer...

Sigh, throughout the heavens, I alone will remain Knight Runs sole glazer...
I'm the only dude working on a lot of verses, you ain't so tough

my solo verse

Aye, you can put this through now.

24 for self-evident changes, 48 for normal.
silly-me-anime.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back