• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animdude/Scott Cathrawn vs Son goku

Most likely a stomp against Goku, though I think Scott shouldn't have mid-godly. I already made a CRT for that. Anyway, this was already declared a stomp.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Oh yes I'm sure Goku stands an enormous chance against someone with Plot Manipulation and Mid-Godly
I mean Goku could seal him with the Mafuba, but that's out of character and I'm not sure if it would work.

Jamesthetaker said:
Are you saying Mafuba gonna work with a Lower 2-C?
It nearly worked on Zamasu but didn't because Goku forgot the cap. Afaik Scott is not a 4-D being but he is 3-D with 4-D power.

But yeah, most likely a stomp. It was already closed due to being a stomp in an earlier thread.

Don't bump stomps.

Goku doesn't whip out the Mafuba in-character iirc, and MUI can only get you so far when the opponent has both Mid-Godly and Plot Manipulation.

Yobobojojo said:
>When the plot hax isnt used in character but people use it to justify a stomp
If Goku destroys Animdude he is coming back thanks to that Regenerationn. After that he may use his Plot hax. Either way Goku has zero way of finishing off Animdude, so yes, it is a stomp.

Genuinely don't see how Mid Godly makes this a stomp exactly

I mean, what exactly does Anim have on Goku besides regen that is actually useful

It isn't in character and he doesn't carry around the mafuba jar. That I know. Imo since sealing may work, though it is out of character, that technically means goku has a way to win. So it's very very very decisive. A stomp is when someone has no way to defeat an opponent whatsoever, iirc.

Assaltwaffle said:
Yobobojojo said:
>When the plot hax isnt used in character but people use it to justify a stomp
If Goku destroys Animdude he is coming back thanks to that Regenerationn. After that he may use his Plot hax. Either way Goku has zero way of finishing off Animdude, so yes, it is a stomp.
True, but Plt Hax isn't part of that for a reason

Errorsaness said:
It's applicable but goku one shtting is also appliccable even with reality warp
Again, mid-godly regen comes into play, so Goku aint killing him. However I don't understand how Scott has mid-godly in the first place and I already made a CRT about it.

As a note for Scott's other attacks,

Mega Virus will continually and very quickly drain Goku's life.

Goku will get slammed by the durability negating 4th wall.

Alarm, will get dodged by MUI so it's worthless.

Back