• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure if this gets accepted, Tier 1 would go to everyone and they would also gain Immeasurable speed and lifting strength due to being higher dimensional.

I’m pretty sure if this gets accepted, Tier 1 would go to everyone and they would also gain Immeasurable speed and lifting strength due to being higher dimensional.
I'm in favor of making this a new key for TSC.

I don't think anyone should scale ngl. That leads to so much inconsistency that the entire verse might be in jeopardy.

Last edited:
Could’ve sworn I read that as a flat rating based on what the OP says, unless you meant to say that they should only get tier 1 through hax via Mathematics Manipulation.

This would remove every one high 3-A tier
I don't think they should scale in the first place. I think that's really dumb. It should be a separate key for TSC specifically.

There is so many inconsistencies if you scale everyone that it would disregard the entirety of this video.

This would remove every one high 3-A tier
Actually, TSC still took a hit from that infinite mass staff. Nothing really implies his durability changed because of the higher dimensions being featured. And the only time he’s been shown to get hit by the Mathematics Manipulation were when they were depicted as 3D attacks.

In other words, I disagree with TSC getting a separate key if his dimensionality never changed, and if he should still get it assuming his math powers are exclusive to the Math World, then he should only be “High 3-A physically, up to High 1-B via Mathematics Manipulation“

Last edited:
Like, the formula is almost the formula for the volume of an n-dimensional ball and if it actually were the formula for that I would be fine with the interpretation. But that's kinda ignoring the infinite sum sign in the formula, which just makes it not the formula for an n-dimensional ball.
DT, it's the sum of the volume of all even-dimensional unit spheres, which is equal to e^pi. The formula is accurate to what is shown. We see n n-Spheres manually (every time the e jumps) layered on top of one another.

Shouldn't even be possibly lol. Honestly some of, if not the most blatantly higher dimensional stuff in a verse here.

I would like to hear DT's counter to Rather, as if it is indeed a legitimate formula for an n-dimensional sphere, then that would disprove a few of his arguments for it not being a solid rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back