• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Animal Manip Battle 2 (Fluttershy vs Webber)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
The Indigestible : 0
The Element of Kindness : 7
Incon : 0

Webber has prior knowledge and 2 days of prep time
DST Webber and Base Fluttershy used
Webber has 2 stacks of Monster Jerky and 2 Lazy Explorers
Speed equalized

I've wanted to do this for a while now though the EQG cast getting upgraded to 9-A stopped this. However, I think I've found a way to make this work, you'll see

Last edited:
... does she even can control the spider monsters? If note, what stops weeber overwhelming her with giant spiders?

If yes, what stop her controlling weeber him self sinse he is part spider (2 souls one body)

They aren't convencional animal but okay, them weeber is eaten by his own spiders
I recall you can actually wrestle control from the Spider Queen and beat her with her own spiders. It helps to buy time because...

Despite the Madness Manip being mostly non-combat applicable, spending prolonged periods of time around a group of them can eventually whittle down sanity. Webber just has to keep buying time and get away

I almost want to say incon for the moment, cause this seems more like a battle of who can control spider army better. That’ll be my vote until I see further arguments.

Webber spider manipulation is actually worst sinse they can still atack him if provoked and are just neutral to him untill feed while fluthershy has always animals helping her without giving anything to them

Webber spider manipulation is actually worst sinse they can still atack him if provoked and are just neutral to him untill feed while fluthershy has always animals helping her without giving anything to them
He can just feed them. They take it even if they're hostile if I recall

he has limited food trough, he can't do that forever, and fluthershy just makes them go aginst him again the next second
Technically he is just buying time to get the Spiders' madness manip to start taking effect. And he has a pretty big supply of them

hum.... still, weeber can't feed them all at once, while fluthershy passivaly makes all of them go to her side
As I recall, Webber kinda doesn’t have to feed them all at once. He can feed one and any other spider close enough to witness the interaction will follow the fed one. At least that’s what it looked like last I played DST.

As I recall, Webber kinda doesn’t have to feed them all at once. He can feed one and any other spider close enough to witness the interaction will follow the fed one. At least that’s what it looked like last I played DST.
Yeah, that's right. When a spider is fed, all nearby spiders also become friendly

oh right, I'm still think the passive animal manipulation would eventually just overwhelm weeber normal animal manipulation, before he can feed them all, voting the girl

Back