• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

koopa3144

He/Him
I have never made one of these before so sorry if I mess up something.

So, I wanted to see if I could get the birds (Red, chuck, and bomb) some more equipment

first, for optional equipment all three should have their respective carts (Super Roaster, Rocket Racer, and Big Bang) all of which can be found here

and for what I think should be standard equipment are the Energonicons. there are a lot of them such as the Electroblast, Boomshake, Healthpack, Ghostbot, Reflectron, the list goes on. These give the birds things like EMP's, Shields, reflectors, energy absorbing, black holes, once again the list goes on.

Again, if I'm doing something wrong or need to add more, please tell me.

I'm all for adding these for the Angry Birds!

But can you provide scans or videos about said items? Ideally, that is to be provided in a CRT.

Okay, I checked out the videos. I am fine with the additions assuming it is all canon, but I have two questions:

Would the Energicons would be usable by the birds by themselves or if they can only be used on their mechas?

More importantly, are these "mechas" actual robots the birds are piloting or did they transform into robots? In any case, do they provide a power up? If so, it might be worth to create a new key for them.

Would the Energicons would be usable by the birds by themselves or if they can only be used on their mechas?
I think only in there mechas, to my knowledge they have never been used outside of the mechas.
More importantly, are these "mechas" actual robots the birds are piloting or did they transform into robots? In any case, do they provide a power up? If so, it might be worth to create a new key for them.
I'm not sure... they can take their heads off the Mechas, so they are probably Piloting them. if I'm right and the Energicons con only be used while they transformers, a new key sounds like a good idea.

It's definetly worth looking into feats they may have performed within the mechas and see if they are treated as a power-up. It could be a brand new key for 'em.

It's definetly worth looking into feats they may have performed within the mechas and see if they are treated as a power-up. It could be a brand new key for 'em.
Looking into the Cutscenes I don't see anything that beats what they have now, there might be something in game though.

also, Angry Birds Epic is another can of worms that i'm planing to get into but somethings I can say right now is that Chuck should get Electricity Manipulation and Weather Manipulation with to his mage powers, and red should get forcefields via his Knight/Samurai items in Epic.

Back