• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angry Bird vs Anime Butt

So what does Blood Hawk open with? Kazane can read movements and easily dodge attacks.

So what does Blood Hawk open with? Kazane can read movements and easily dodge attacks.
Eh well since they'd start in the sight of one another ig it'd just bomb rush her
Since SBA means they'd have their rage power that also means that it could keep fighting even while heavily injured, which isn't doing Aoba any favours considering that the Blood Hawk's stats are nearly 2x hers, plus considering that the Blood Hawk uses talons and a beak which has been described dagger like if she gets hit by it that's likely ******* her up badly so

I feel like this is a matter of whether Kazane's Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction is up to snuff when facing the Blood Hawk. Once she manages to land a Scanning Hand on the Blood Hawk, she'll know how it operates and how to avoid it as much as possible, and hopefully use its bloodlust against it.

The only problem is, well, its bloodlust. The Blood Hawk will relentlessly attack Kazane and force her on the defensive, especially with its superior AP. On top of this, if she gets hit by the Blood Hawk at all, she will end up bleeding a lot, which means she needs to avoid taking any damage to have a chance, something that the Blood Hawk's aggressive assault on her will most certainly cause to fail.

So, overall, while this isn't a simple and clean win for it, the Blood Hawk should take this by wearing Kazane out by both causing her to bleed out and just continuously getting in her face. Add to this his AP advantage, which already would make this an uphill battle for the butt girl, and it seems to be pretty definitive.

Winner: Blood Hawk

Kazane can read attacks before they happen. She's able to accurately tell when a volleyball is going to land just from sensing the wind speeds of the air. Dodging for her is second nature, and she can counterattack after dodges.

What prevents the bird from just scratching her butt after she hits?
Thing can make wounds bleed more then they should and thing already runs with super sharp talons and higher AP then her durability

so like

basically this boils down to angry bird whose main abilities of note are being particularly sneaky and the Wounding trait

and precog woman

this is actually a weird scenario where like yeah she can predict the creatures' movements ig but like I'm not sure she has much in her arsenal to actually fight it

my question is, does her analytical prediction extend to birds? Like I get that she can read things she's familiar with, but does it extend to the unfamiliar, or?

Her analytical prediction works on anything she's aware of. She can be surprised but it's really hard since she can sense changes in wind patterns.

I vote for the objectively inferior character, then. Narrowly, mind you, since in my eyes it does come down to a Stamina fight. Blood Hawks rofl in terms of Stamina, so they could theoretically just outlast her until she is simply too tired to act on her bootleg precog

However, even with her seemingly poor Stamina (I don't really understand her feat at all, tbh) she should still be theoretically capable of knocking the Hawk around enough to kill it before this happens. The Blood Hawk isn't a careful combatant, I see it as entirely possible for it to get shmacked into the gravel before exhausting the bad character.

My vote for degeneracy.

If it wasn't already clear, the butt over the birb for Bambi's reasons.

Back