• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with 18 with speed equalized as they are completely equal then 18 could outlast power girl with her unlimited stamina.

With speed equal, I have to agree it's 18 due to unlimited stamina and more ranged attacks also I am going to go out on a limb here and say18 is better at close quarters combat as well.

Superkryptonian said:
Have to go with 18 since she has unlimited stamina and energy, while power girl does not.
Actually, as long as there is a yellow or blue sun, any and all kyrtonians have unlimited stamina and energy as well

People seem to not be giving reasons for their votes, which means they don't count. Anyway, Kara obviously takes it with regular speed, but even without it, what does 18 have to counter intangibility, energy absorption, or microscopic precision?

I'm assuming Kara has regular Post-Crisis Kryptonian powers, since her page lacks any powers and abilities, for some reason.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly bias.

Power Girl wins for the reasons Azzy's stated.

I'm changing my vote then. An incomplete profile is what made me vote for Lazuli. And if she has Supes' powers, she takes it handily.

I still think Android 18 can take this if she fight smart, since the speed are equalized and energy absorbion wouldn't do much since 18 has unlimited stanima due to being an android.

Both characters are good at combat and both have abilities that can somewhat ignore durability even if she have intangability is that normally how she fight? It's not a bloodlusted match so she won't go for the kill right away(unless she is always bloodlusted if so someone correct me). Destructo Disk is also a problem and 18 has token down opponent on the same tier as her with ease so this match is gonna be tough.

Landon Avery said:
Wouldnt Power girl have limitless stamina under the sun(like Super man)?
Super Man gets tired out when fighting an oponent with equal stats

The sun refill his cells with solar energy but when he loses energy faster than his regen then he gets tired, quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back