• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

an old man trys to fight an old corpse (Grace)

This is difficult. Burns should have far more speed and stamina seeing how he's able to go several meters on his own, whereas Sawyer can barely walk at all. At the same time, he should be far more fragile than Sawyer given he was knocked out by a mere camera flash. Sawyer should only have to hit burns with one throw to win, but he's not a very good shot. This is in Burns' office, so he shouldn't have that much space, so it should be easier for Sawyer to hit him, but Burns could still duck. Burns should have better lifting strength, as a bowling ball would be heavier than a hammer, so Burns should be able to take the hammer away from Sawyer if he gets close enough. It is still difficult to see him actually beating up the shriveled old corpse of a man given he has trouble giving a thumbs up. Disarming Grandpa and tipping him over seems quite possible, but once Grandpa's unarmed, it becomes very difficult to imagine either one overpowering the other. Montgomery will be defeated if he gets hit with the hammer, but if Grandpa is disarmed, it might just go to Montgomery for his superior speed and stamina despite both being very weak, albeit it would still be a close fight due to the fact Burns can barely give a thumbs up. This is a very close fight, but I think I will give it to Burns.

Would say Burns wins by having better strength by chance and actually generally better mobility

And FRA

Mr. Burns - 8 - Frieza force soldier 100, Stalker Maggot, Pygmy Hippo 2, Jasonsith, GyroNutz, Starter Pack, Theluki0909, Zark2099

Grandpa Sawyer - 0

"Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty. Through Christ, our Lord. Amen."

so what do i do now after grace i'm pretty new to versus threads and threads in general i only made like 3 threads can someone direct me?

After grace ends, if there is still one character firmly in the lead, the results of the match get added to the profiles of the characters. You include a link to the thread and the results.

No. You go on to Grandpa and Burns profiles, and in the matches sections, you post the results of this thread along with a link to it. Go to Burns first since his page already has some match results and by looking at them, you should be able to get an idea of how it works. Copy the URL for this thread and paste it and the results for the match to the profiles.

I know this is added already but I feel like it should be inconclusive.

I don't find it likely that Burns could kill Sawyer so they're just both be stuck gently leaning on each other wanting to kill each other.

Idk maybe sawyer would die of old age while burns suvives through hate, or maybe Sawyer'd manage to life his hand with enough force to kill Burns, but really I'm thinking it should have just been inconclusive.

Back